Hiya!

• Hiya all!

Have been reading the sticky progress pics and just amazing how you all are doing to shed the unwanted pounds. Bravo to all the successful folks!!

Let me tell a brief bio on my situation. I'm struggling in weight loss all my life and had tried special plans and pills that I was never win of the battle. I crave sweets alot and do know that sugar is my demon. I live with my family and don't work, and am the only one who have a weight problem, that makes it a tough challenge to focus on...when other family members snack on junk foods. I don''t cook or do major grocery shopping..Do have healthy foods, but when seeing junk foods in my eyes, my mind starts losing control.

I will be 40 in January, am single, not married, no kids. Am not following any special plans..I doing my best on avoiding sugar..learning to eat a balance meals and 2 snacks...plus geting my body moving. I have time on my hands ,since am not working.. am a caregiver to one of my sisters who is in a wheelchair.

I am gearing up on doing some home exercises into my journey.

Looking forward on seeing some more successful friends that is winning the battle of the bulge.
  • Hi Liliann ~ Welcome ~ this is a wonderful place ~ the people are great ~ so encouraging and supportive. Glad you've joined us.
  • Welcome Liliann.....glad you joined us!!! Like Gayle said.....this is a wonderful place for support and encouragement! Feel free to post often.....and again, Welcome!!

Hugs,
    Liv
  • Welcome Liliann!
  • Thank you for the welcome!
  • to the group!
  • Welcome!
  • Glad you've joined us!

• I fully understand the sweet craving. It's a tough one--not having that stuff in the house helps, but since that's not possible, asking your family to help you out by putting that stuff out of sight might be a good idea. Will that work? Hopefully, they all want you to be healthy so they'll support you in your efforts.
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome..I appreciated it. I seen all of your siggy lines that you all are doing an awesome job.Bravo to all!!

Shelia..My mother does hide the junk foods, but when it is the time for them to eat them.. It's out and lose control. I need to say NO.

Again, Thank you all for the welcome.
  • Welcome to the group. We have a great group of people here and you will find a wealth of information and help.
  • Welcome Liliann!!