More progress pics.....T minus ~ 50 lbs

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • You are goregous! Way to go!
  • You look gorgeous! Stand tall and walk proud. You have really accomplished something to be proud of.
  • You look FABULOUS!!!

Kelly
  • I'd say 165 suits you just fine. You look great.
  • Quote: I'd say 165 suits you just fine. You look great.
    Thank you very much!!!!! I wanna push on just a teeny bit more to be at a "normal weight" BMI (159), and I might stop there
  • You cant take down those PICS!
    Ok, you cant take down those pics. Your my height, close to my weight: before my weight, during my weight loss, and what I was after I lose weight! I have since gained back 20 pounds, and your pics are such an inspiration!!!!

YOU LOOK AWSOME!!!
  • Wow you look great!
  • you look amazing!! great work!! sorry i haven´t read all the thread but could you tell me what diet are you on? my godness, it´s so great what you did!!
  • Quote: you look amazing!! great work!! sorry i havenīt read all the thread but could you tell me what diet are you on? my godness, itīs so great what you did!!
    Hi there, I dont follow anything strict, I just use moderation - eat what I want within reason making the healthiest choices possible, like passing up fast food, fried food etc. - but I certainly treat myself every once in awhile. I can pass up breads and rice for the most part, BUT if I want them I will definitely eat them. I rarely drink soda anymore (I was a habitual daily diet coke drinker) and drink about 100 oz of water a day - I write down EVERYTHING I eat in a little notebook I carry with me, even if it seems ridiculous. Helps me to stay within a 1500 -1800 calorie range daily AND eat what I want.

Excercise for me is just my stationary bike at least 4 times a week for about 30-45 minutes - thats it.

I've always struggled with diets and I HATE to say that what I'm doing now is a diet....it's my lifestyle.