Planning for Friday Nov. 3

• Br: Sandwhich--honey wheat bread, honey ham, lite mayo, provolone cheese, romaine lettuce; banana
    S-yogurt
    L-1/3 c rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, chicken thighs
    s-apple
    D-pasta w/ italian sausage, salad

I have been eating waayy too much junk. Thank god the candy is almost gone!
  • Hmmm... today didn't start off on a bright note.

B - 2 pancakes (nope, not whole wheat so they were 100% bad for me ) with fat free maple syrup and 1/4 of a tbsp of butter.

S - none.

L - 1/2 cup white rice (curried) mixed with veggies
    1 8 oz container dannon ff yogie

S - probably none. I'm going shopping with my mom

D - whatever mom makes. Going home this weekend.

Exercise: None. But going for 4 mile walk/jogs on sat and sun so I'll get my workout in.
  • B: Scrambled eggs (.5 c) with toasted english muffin with tbsp pb, Green tea
    S: Apple and/or Kashi Go Lean
    L: Baked potato with chicken and salsa, fruit
    S: Apple or Kashi Go Lean
    D: Venison with some veggies
  • B- half a serving of chocolate protien shake with 1 cup skim milk and 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup; scrambled eggs (1 whole egg and 2 egg whites); 1 piece of toast; 1 wedge of cheese
    L- 1.5 cup spa. squash with 1.5 turkey/chicken bratwurst and .5 cup pasta sauce
    D- chicken, side kicks, veggies and maybe garlic bread
    S- for the day I have 1 cup nesquick cereal; some pumpkin seeds, rice crackers, thinsations, yogos (wont eat that all)
    W- 4-5L
    E- already did 1 hour on bike
  • B - It's Friday and that means oatmeal day! (with sugar-free Torani syrup and soy milk)
    S - Decaf coffee with SF Torani syrup and 2% milk (the Torani syrup makes the soy milk separate so I have to use real milk and all we have is 2%)
    L - Punjab Eggplant with rice, maybe some crackers
    S - Pear with NF cream cheese
    S - NF yogurt with raspberries
    D - Chicken breast with Cognac Raisin Sauce, potato, green salad
    S - Low cal pudding

Exercise: with trainer