Nutritional Info

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Anyone know what amount of calories are in a milky way fun size bar?
  • According to www.calorieking.com, 75.
  • oh, that's good to know. Thanks! That's not bad at all. So, technically I can eat a fun size bar a day and still lose weight providing I still eat right and in moderation. Hmmmm, good thing for that big bag of chocolate in the fridge.
  • Quote: I recently read this about M&Ms ...

1. Stand at one end of a football field.

2. Eat one M&M.

3. Walk to the other end of the football field.

4. You've just burned off the calories of your one M&M.

5. Repeat walking one length of a football field for each M&M eaten.

Doesn't that make you think twice about popping those little ?

It makes me want to go find a football field to see how many times I can walk back and forth, then go buy a bag of M&M's and eat that many!

I can swim 2500 yards in any hour, so surely I could walk that far. Sure, it might take longer than an hour, but swimming is harder than walking so I'm sure I can walk as far as I can swim. A football field is only 100 yards, so surely I go make it back and forth 25 times. That's 25 M&M's.

In fact, I know I can hike 5 miles on an incline, so I'm sure I could walk that far on a flat surface. That's 8800 yards, which would be 88 times back and forth across that football field. And it would probably only take me three hours (that's how long the 5 mile hike took, with a stop for lunch). That's 88 M&Ms!
  • Ladies! Don't eat the crappy chocolate! One fun size Milky Way is 75 calories..not bad, but also not that decadent or satisfying (even though I love those stupid things!) I've been eating one square of the 70% dark chocolate expresso type chocolate made by Lindt. Its only 67 calories, and I can barely finish the entire square....