NSV - Drive-by flirting

• On my way back to work from lunch Tuesday, I crossed a small intersection with cars stopped at the light. Tuesday was Halloween, so I was done up in my Halloween outfit (black leather, see the avatar or the link below to current pics).

I was talking on my cell phone (like always ) so I wasn't paying much attention at first, but eventually I noticed someone was yelling at me. Not mad or aggressive, just trying to get my attention. So I turned around and saw a nice-looking slightly older black man in a cute red car. I couldn't hear everything he was saying because there were several buses waiting at the light too - but I could make out that he kept saying "CALL ME" and repeating his number like 8 times before the light changed and he had to drive away

I started smiling and laughing on the phone to my friend, who replied "Go girl!". Now I'm a happily engaged woman, so obviously I did not call - but that little pick me up made for a perky afternoon.

I like my body (and booty) now and I don't need outside approval from anyone - that's not why I did this. But it's nice to know others like it too .
  • Wow you look amazing, WTG! I love it when things like that happen!
  • Fabulous....bet you were smiling all day!
  • It is nice to get attention from the outside. Rock on girl!!!!!!
  • That is cool!! Looks like your hard work is paying off. Glad that you had a nice afternoon flirt.
  • WTG!! That is so awesome!
  • WOOHOO! You go, girl! I can totally see why that tickled you! You should be so proud of yourself!