Just wanted to introduce myself

• Hi Ladies! A few years ago I use to come to this site a lot for support and inspiration while I was loosing weight. Well, over this past year I put all of my weight back on. I blame it on the fact that I fell in love and just got lazy!

I am ready to get this weight off again....so I'm back! I find that by biggest problem is that I stopped working out. I have a membership to Gold's Gym but I am having a hard time dragging my butt in there. I work full-time as a nurse at a local regional jail. My work hours are crazy... I work 12 noon till 10 PM. On Tuesday and Thursday I am taking a class at the local community college. Class is from 9:30 till 11:00....on those days I go to class and then straight to work. On the days that I don't have class I have a hard time getting out of bed early enough to go to the gym before work.

So, I am looking for some people to help motivate me to get into the gym so that I can get this weight back off of me!!

Jenn
  • HI Jenn
  • Hi Jenn... sounds like you have a few mornings each week with nothing going on! Maybe that's the time to go! Just drag yourself to the gym and do something - get started. A morning workout will get you off to the right start each day.

I just got back on the program and I've worked out 6 of the last 7 days. It feels great to be doing something for myself and making myself healthier. I know from experience that it all pays off.

So get started! =)