Get Down Get Down....

• In weight that is!!

So ive done my weigh in and im DOWN..... im 4lbs off my halloween goal.. and Considering ive just started my Time of the Month i thought Uh oh Imma gonna be up!

BUTTTTT ive got 4 days to get a lil closer to my goal my normal weigh in day is sunday so we shall see!

I set myself with a high halloween goal so i wont be too upset if i dont loose it all.

In other news, I washed a pair of my jeans and tried them on FRESH out of the dryer (and yes ladies we know jeans out of the dryer are generally tight after washing) and they were LOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEE

Im so excited. I love when I can see results. Im going to Australia Dec 3rd. My goal is to be at a comfortable weight to be not ashamed of how I look. I think im going to make it! I really do. I mean im a big girl anyway but the weight is all concentrated in my tummy and im noticing my tummy going down.

Ok thats enough blabber im just really excited!!
  • Woo-hoo! That is so exciting! I love it when my clothes start fitting loose!
  • That's great!
  • Love the jeans news Jennig, I love it when clothes start to fall off you, it's a great feeling. Well done on your weight loss, you're doing great
  • CONGRATULATIONS.... GOOD TO HEAR A SUCCESS STORY, well done :-)
  • Congratulations! Getting in to smaller clothes has got to be one of the best feelings in the World.
  • Super job Jenig... well done to you, keep on smiling and enjoying your success