It's probably silly for me to tell ya this, but...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi folks I posted this elsewhere, in the 100lb club, but I just wanted to tell everyone:

MY RING FELL OFF MY FINGER TODAY!!!! Just fell right off my hand and then I took a good look at my hands and they are significantly smaller.

Now why the heck couldn't my underwear fall off instead?
  • at the underwear!

Congrats on a fun NSV.
  • Yay! Congrats!

Oh, and I hope you found the ring after it fell off!!!

• Yay! Ring NSVs are awesome.
  • Quote:
    Now why the heck couldn't my underwear fall off instead?
    No kidding! Well my wedding ring is getting significantly looser! I just got it in April this year too. Congrats!
  • Quote: Now why the heck couldn't my underwear fall off instead?
    Keep up the good work and your underwear will be falling off soon, too (although your pants are probably going to fall off first)!
  • Too Funny!
    Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!

Depending on where your underwear fell off that could be quite an embarassing moment.
  • WTG! I do know what you mean...I feel like I've only lost weight in my fingers and face too...I want looser undies too!
  • Thanks ladies for appreciating my ring NSV. It really means a lot to me. And at this point I'm too darn heavy to wear pants, I've been stuck with skirts for like forever so if and when those undies do fall off - I'm covered.
  • That is just great! You must be so happy!

The underwear comment brings to mind a story my grandma used to tell me about her Aunt Dot. Aunt Dot was a rather "apple shaped" woman. This was back in the 1930's or 1940's, and they didn't have really good elastic like they have nowadays; honestly, I'm not sure they had elastic at all in those days. In any case, Aunt Dot was walking down the street when her undies fell off. Apparently she just stepped out of them, left them lying on the sidewalk, and walked on without skipping a beat. And from that day on she never wore underwear again.
  • Fidlder - that is so, so funny - I am sittin here and laughing. I'm almost speechless (and if you knew me, you'd know that's practically impossible)

The only thing I can say is THANK GOD FOR ELASTIC! And let's never underestimate its good in the world.
  • Fiddler that made me smile How cool!

"fed"up - I've started wearing my engagement ring on my middle finger now, and it sometimes still falls off!
  • WTG!! That's a great NSV to tell! So, if your undies fell off while walking around, will you stop and pick them up, or step out of them and keep walking??

• That's Great! Be sure to let us know when
    the underwear DOES fall off. Great Job!