Planning for Tuesday, Oct. 24

• So yesterday, I ended up having a few extra snacks. One was a couple reduced-fat Triscuits with some homemade spinach artichoke dip (I made it, so it was with fat-free cream cheese, fat-free sour cream, reduced-fat shredded cheese, etc.) and another was a chicken salsa roll I made with some low-fat Pillsbury refrigerated breadstick dough rolled around a mixture of diced chicken, salsa, reduced-fat shredded cheese, and an egg. So, all in all, not horrible snacks, but I certainly could have lived without. I'll be bringing the rest of the chicken salsa roll to work for everyone else so it won't be home to tempt me later :twisted:

On to today...I did my 4:15am 30-minute workout again (that's 6 weekdays in a row!) I was really scraping around my kitchen this morning to get my 100g of protein in my plan, so here's what I came up with:
    • strawberries with fat-free "cheesecake" concoction
    • Carnation drink
    • yogurt
    • pbj sandwich
    • Lean Cuisine - chicken parmesan
    • turkey keilbasa w/frozen corn and broccoli on whole-wheat spaghetti
    That gives me 101g of protein according to my Fitday and just under 1500 calories, so looks good! I only got in 2 liters of water yesterday, so I need to make sure I get in at least 3 today, maybe even 4 since the kielbasa has a lot of sodium.
  • Brekky
    mushrooms, bacon, egg, toast

Snack
    0% greek yoghurt, 1/4C granola, small apple, 2 corn cakes

Workout - whatever weights I can manage with a busted hand

Lunch
    apple, oats and cottage cheese

Snack
    Porridge with an egg

Kickboxing

Dinner
    Er.... something with veggies or perhaps something small depending on how I feel
  • With the exception of some bad choices for snacks, yesterday was a pretty good day. I even got the exercise in!!

Br: honey bunches of oats, skim milk, banana
    Sn: yuogurt
    Exercise: 30 min walk
    Lu: baked chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes
    Sn: apple,string cheese
    Exercise: 30 min. cardio
    Din: spaghetti squash w/ pasta sauce w/chicken and italian sausage
  • Oh, wait! I completely forgot that tonight, Jeff and I are doing a secret shop of Coastal Flats (a seafood place), so I'll have dinner there instead of the keilbasa, veggies, and spaghetti. Hmm...I'll have to make sure I order something with as much protein as possible!
  • yesterday went good, dinner was turkey sausage, pergioes, and veggies.

B- oatmeal with raspberry jam and milk; tea with 0 cal vanilla syrup and milk
    S- banana
    L- spagetthi squash with pasta sauce and chicken breast
    S- hmmm crackers and antipasta maybe -not sure yet
    D- dunno - maybe subway? I wanna go out tonight and do some stuff so no idea
    W- 4L
    E- already did 30 min on the bike
  • going for sushi for lunch instead
  • B - Go Lean Cereal, soy milk, raspberries
    S - fruit, decaf coffee or tea with soymilk and sweet-n-low
    L - Tuna, bean, and tomato salad over lettuce, rice crackers or chex mix
    S - energy bar
    S - NF plain yogurt and raspberries
    D - Indian-Spiced Pork in Tomato Sauce, green salad
    S - low cal pudding or homemade melon sorbet

Exercise: one hour cardio (combo of step machine, elliptical, and treadmill) and 15 min abs
  • Jillybean - Thanks so much for the spaghetti squash. I made it last night and everyone, even the kids loved it. I baked it in the oven. Then I broiled about 4 tomatoes. I browned an onion (in Pam of course) with some fresh garlic, added the tomatoes and a little jarred marinara sauce and some spices and mixed it with the squash - it was a hit. Thanks again.

B - 1 cup quaker essential corn bran cereal w/ 1/2 cup 99% milk
    L - 4 - 17 calorie multi-grain rice cakes with about 1 tbsp peanut butter and a medium Mcintosh apple.
    S- 3 eggwhite omlette with 1 cup 50 calorie sugar free hot cocoa
    D - 3 oz. piece salmon baked with spices and veggies
    I might have an extra snack since I missed my morning snack.

And I exercised for 30 mins.