Pictures Please :)

You're on Page 2 of 12
Go to

• From left to right - Kylie, Frus, Me and two of Frus's teeny tiny friends. All her London friends are tiny!
  • Oooooooooooo, you all do look so devilish and thin Nice picture, looks like you were having fun, was that after swinging through trees? Were you all sharing the drink?
  • Ooooh that's a great piccy!

My London friends are all tiny! I don't know why... Maybe it's the pollution down here, perhaps it ******s growth!
  • That's a gorgeous picture, you all look great
  • What a lovely picture! I think you all look tiny!
  • Here's a pic of CG and myself at a British pub in Phoenix when she came to visit me in the summer...and we didn't really eat diet sort of stuff while we were there

• Quote: Here's a pic of CG and myself at a British pub in Phoenix when she came to visit me in the summer...and we didn't really eat diet sort of stuff while we were there
    Didn't really eat diet stuff, now that's an understatement. We ate very well that week.Good company what can I say

I am now 25lbs heavier than I was in that picture. I stuffed my face at the summer.
  • Good morning all!

I have found out how to download from the NEW CAMERA And I've got pics from the old camera from the Hen Day

First of all....

This is the last little bit of the course

More apes...

Tarzan Swing!

More apes...

The zip slide at the end!

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN

Me looking tired on Tuesday

Me looking tired this morning....

Him asleep... (see a theme...)

DF's pacman gingerbread man and my giant heart!
  • Brilliant pictures Frus... the ape place looks fantastic, maybe I'll check it out next time I'm home. You did I look rougher than that when I'm thinking I'm looking radiant

Chocolate fountain.... enjoy...Hannah wants me to buy one, but I shan't else I'll never shift this lard... Dom looks sweet sleeping, but then again, they all do

Pacman and giant heart looking good. xx
  • Jen, tired or not you look GREAT in those pictures!

The hen do looks like fun as well.
  • Quote:
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...s/smallme2.jpg

Me looking tired on Tuesday
    Super Frus has a Super Frus card behind her.
  • Luv the pics - even if my tummy flipped and the 'ape thng'. Love Helen's spotty dress and loved the pac man gingerbread person pic. In one pic Frus, if you added my watery eyes - you would look like the girl in Blair witch - you know the one with the hat on who kept screaming all the time!
  • Veggie - Dom gave me that card and said - LOOK IT'S YOU! The heading says "Viva la Woman"! It's totally me!

Ha ha I like that, Blair witch Frus! I thought it was just a funny extreme-close-up shot! I don't really look too much like that!
  • This is me finishing the 10K, I'm in the white shirt with the red sleeves. I look like I'm ready to fall over.

• Redsoxgirl - I'm just getting a red x in a white box - I don't think your picture uploaded properly