Home of the Loozing Floozies (#99)

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
View Poll Results: How many different diets have you tried?
1-3
10.00%
4-6
50.00%
6-8
0%
8 or more
40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies losing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies. Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

• First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes ________ pushing a baby carriage.... guesses anyone?

No Cheryl, Liz is not getting married....THANK GOODNESS!
  • Gayle, you little

ARE YOU PREGGERS???
  • No, wait!!!

Did Robert Redford offer Steve $1,000,000 to let you have sex with him?
  • Shelley, It would appear that I've lost the birthday thread!!

I'll make a new one asap!
  • yes my dog was special , my dad said he would wait for me to go to the vets office than he went while I was in school , ohh I was so mad at him I literally didnt talk to hime for like 3 days !!!!

So I went to a birthday party on friday and wore my goal jeans!!!!! squee!!! I mean they were kinda tight but my friend had no idea they were my goal jeans, she goes so try on your goal jeans and show me , mabey you can wear them and Im like uh I am wearing them! squee!!!!!

But I mean I was happy, but I dont feel satified. I dont feel half as satified as I thought I would when I could wear them. I should be on cloud nine but right now I dont care all that much,.....whats wrong with me?

I dont know my new weight but obviously I have lost mabey at least 5 more lbs if I can wear them , I think I need to set my thanksgiving goal higher for 30 lbs!

Gayle- whats up???????
  • NOPE! Not preggers Cheryl!!

First comes love, then comes marriage then comes ______ pushing the baby carriage..... not necessarily in that order....

Shucks! Robert Redford hasn't called here yet!

Vouge, Congrats on the goal jeans! YIPPEEE!!!
  • Cheryl-Re:Poll-I have tried just about every diet out there-Diet Center, Scarsdale, Atkins, WW, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Pritikin...I can't even remember them all, there have been so many since my single digit days. Isn't that horrible?

Gayle-Come on!!! Who is getting married that's already pregnant??
  • Someone is getting married that already has children...
  • Gayle - thanks for the info on choking.
    Shelley - I have tried every diet on the planet too. Don't feel bad. We are always looking for the miracle diet that will be easy.
  • Gayle, Brad and Angelina?
  • NOPE! But your awful close!
  • Tom and Katie?
  • Nope! Another sexy couple...
  • Gayle--come on, you're killin' us here!

Re: Poll--wow. Calorie counting, Atkins, Cabbage Soup, starvation, Beverly Hills Diet (remember that one?), grapefruit, "Mayo" clinic, and so many more that I can't remember. And guess what? Diets don't work--Lifestyle changes do!