New here

• hello! i just borrowed the Fat Smash Diet book from the library after a friend told me about it. I quit smoking back in January and have gained about 30 pounds. Not good to get rid of one habit and develop another one! ..anyways..any encouragements and prayers would be helpful at this point.I'm 41 years old and want to be able to have the energy I did a few years ago!
  • Easiest diet I've done!
    Welcome to the board! I am in Day 6 of Phase I and after getting on the scale yesterday morning, am a firm believer of this program!! After being on this for 4 days, I have lost 7 pounds!! I have more energy and feel much better than I did before!

Finding this board was a godsend! And I am sure you will find it to be the same for you! I don't post much, but it is so encouraging to read the posts. You will see people that fall of the wagon and get back on! That's what is great about this diet, you can "mess up" and make up for it by doing a few extra days of detox! It is very forgiving!

My DH has been very supportive! He has helped me stay on track for the 6 days! I can't stand the days he's not here (he's a firefighter-24 hours on, 48 hours off). Those are the days I really want to stress eat, with 3 young kids!

If you like veggies, beans and fruits, then you will do great! And, as a couple people have said on this board, most of us can do anything for 9 days!

Good luck and keep posting with concerns or questions, there are a lot of people that can be a true help here!
    Julie
  • Welcome to the board!

I've been on (and off) FSD since October 1. It's teaching me portions and how to eat healthy again. I love it! Good luck!
  • HI, I'm new too! Today is day 1 in fact. I just made the oatmeal cookies, and they are good. I'm making up a batch for when I need them. I can't wait to see how much I lose in 9 days.