Potato recipes

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • What temperature do you cook these on ?
  • Sorry for the last post, when I read it again I saw the temp. Sounds great !
  • Oven Fries
    3 Tablespoons Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
    1 teaspoon Paprika
    1 teaspoon Onion Powder
    1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
    1 Pound 4 ounces Baking Potatoes, cut into 1/2" sticks

Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil (dull side up); spray with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine broth, paprika, onion powder, and pepper. Add potato sticks; turn to coat thoroughly. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet; spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes, and then turn carefully. Continue to bake turning the fries every 10 minutes until tender and crispy. Average bake time is 20-30 minutes or a little longer depending on how crunchy you like your fries.

Serves: 4
    Per Serving: 117 Calories; trace Fat (2.5% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 11mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Fat.

• Do you like interesting recipes? Then I can advise you this recipe.
    club.cooking/articles/how-long-to-bake-a-potato/
    You'll like it.

Ingredients
    6 medium sized whole raw potatoes, skin on
    salt and pepper to taste
    Extra virgin olive oil
  • Recently I came across a guide to baking potatoes. I really liked the recipe that is on this page.

club.cooking/articles/how-long-to-bake-sweet-potatoes/
    I think you will like it too.

Steps
    Step 1
    Preheat oven to 450F.

Wash and prepare your sweet potatoes. Slash across them several times with a knife.

Step 2
    Line a baking pan with a piece of parchment and place your potatoes over it.
  • mmm... yammy...
    I'm a potato fan!)
    Will be good now to eat baked potato with tomato cucumber salad...