Everyone Weigh In 10/06/06

• It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck all!

Me: 185.5, up 1 pound from last week. Ya, kinda a bummer. I didn't really blow off my diet or exercise in any big way. I do think that last week's numbers might have been a bit lower because of how sick I was. At least I feel better.
  • I lost 5 lbs this week. Last week I had no loss and very little the week before. I guess it all adds up to be about 2 lbs. a week.

Terrie
  • woohoo this is my first post in lbs loss thread.
    i am down 3 lbs this week, although my weigh in day is not until saturday.
  • Lost 4.8 my first week and this Tuesday I had only lost .4 kind of a bummer, but I hear that always happens your second week.
  • Though I'd gotten back up to 202 , I'm down to 194 this morning!
  • I am stuck between 171-172 but its TOM so I am not TOO disappointed (okay I am but there isn't anything I can do about it)
  • I'm down one more pound this week. WOOHOO!

• I'm holding at 180.5, to be expected since TOM is trying to show up a week early (again )

I'm noticing some more body changes though. AND I'm only 1.5 pounds away from an "overweight" bmi (as oppose to an obese one) ------ which happens to be the weight I was when I met my fiance and got engaged 5+ years ago.

And only 8 pounds from now I will be at my lowest adult weight EVER - whenever it is that I get there.
  • That's awesome, Lisa!!! And, I just looked at your before and after pics. Amazing!

WTG!!!