Just for fun: A game! (round 2) :)

• Hey...figured we all need a break now and then, right? So here's a game to play...

Ok, this is what you do. I give you a word/phrase, and then you copy and paste my word into a new post and add one word of your own. Then the next person copies and pastes the two words (yours and mine), and then adds one word. Etc.

Example:

me: the egg
    2nd person: the egg ate
    3rd person:the egg ate a sandwich

and so on.
    You're allowed to add small words, such as "of, the, a", etc.

Here we go:

A platypus
  • A platypus wrote
  • Quote: A platypus wrote
    a short
  • oops
    A platypus wrote a short
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop the Empire State Building

(hope I can go more than once.... lol sorry my "word" was so long.... first place that came to mind.)
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop the Empire State Building while
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop the Empire State Building while knitting
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop the Empire State Building while knitting a snout
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop the Empire State Building while knitting a snout warmer for
  • A platypus wrote a short sonnet and whistled from atop the Empire State Building while knitting a snout warmer for the boll weevil