Conversations with items in my Closet (teehee)

• Whats that, Mr. Grey Cashmere Hoodie that I got two Christmases ago and kept despite never being able to fit? Try you on? I don't know, you were like 3 sizes too small before...

Well look at that. You're getting a little loose on me. we better start wearing you before you hang right off...

(repeat conversation with about 10 different sweaters...)
  • WTG pretty soon you'll need a whole new wardrobe!
  • WTG, you tell them clothes who is boss. You better get some use of them now, as they'll soon be all too big. Congrat's.
  • Isn't that the best feeling?! Congratulations!!
  • Love it!

I have the same problem with a favorite leather and suede skirt. I bought it originally with the idea that an occasion would come up, then it promptly became WAAAY to small. Now it fits again but i'm afraid that it'll be to big before that occasion comes along.
  • Way to go!!!! No more intimidating looks from your closet!!!
  • I already have had to buy all new clothes. Except a couple sweaters that were too small before...i had to buy new underwear, even (saggy butts are not attractive in underpants...)

It made me do a little victory dance...I LOVE cashmere, and this is the -only- piece I've owned other than scarves.
  • Cool, Good 4 U!!!! I'm jealous, I can't wait till that happens to me!
  • First of all, YAY cashmere!

Second of all, WTG Mandalinn

• LOL, new underpants..................I had to do this too and boy was my hubby happy!!! I even got brave enough to get the little hipsters that go so well with my new low rise jeans. I never thought I would ever wear anything other than granny panties again.