Hello all! Yet another newbie here :)

• Hi all! I have been lurking around this site for some time, and finally decided to join. Why? Well, have you heard the loud crash - say about a month ago? Wanna know what that was? OK, I'll tell ya - it was me falling off the wagon! I don't remember when was the last time I went to the gym, I try to stick to my weight watchers points, but something comes up every day and I get off track (oh, it's just another 2.. 3..5... points, I will start over tomorrow). So, I finally said ENOUGH. I was doing pretty good for a long time. My first time around on WW plan I lost about 60 pounds. I want to lose at least 60 more. So, I guess this is my first step in the right direction.
    Thanks for "listening" and have a wonderful day!!
  • It's a huge step for sure. Welcome!!
  • Oh so that's what that loud noise was? Glad you are back and climbing onto the wagon again!

• Hey, nice to see you're back on that wagon

Congratulations
  • Thanks all! I am sticking to it today - drinking my water, staying OP One day at a time - right?
  • Exactly!

My first goal was just to make it from my starting day (a Monday) to that Friday. I did it! And I was so proud. And I've just kept going from there.

You'll get lots of great support at this site.

• Hi welcome!! I'm kinda new here too Let's lose those pounds!!