75 calorie - 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

• So I really wanted some cookies today and decided I deserved a treat for being so good this week.

Well, I have never made any cookies or anything from skratch since living on my own (Jan this year) - so in my house I don't have much baking supplies. (getting some this week!!) anyway I found these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies (sure you have heard of them before!) - but did you know it works out to just 75 calories a cookie? and the cookies are not that small!

1 cup peanut butter (90 cal a tbsp)
    1 cup sugar (15 cal a tsp)
    1 large egg (75 cal)

Mix together and bake at 350 for 8-10 min. When I did this, I got 30 good size cookies (so my calorie calucation is based on 30 cookies).

Eat - they melt in your mouth!

1 cookie:
    74.5 calories, 4.4 grams of fat, 8.0 grams of carbs, 1.8 grams of protien
  • Hmm, Sounds so simple and yummy!! I will have to try it! I wonder how chunky p.b. will be...
  • Let me know how they turn out. They sound good
  • Oh I love that!!!! Definately going to have to try...
  • I make these for holiday treats and take to other peoples houses and everyone raves about them! They are yummmmy and rich tasting,so very satisfying when that sweet tooth hits.Thanks for posting the nutritional info.!
  • You can also add in some cocoa powder and they're chocolate peanut buttery goodness.
  • I love recipes like this...cheap, easy, good.....
  • Wow, those sound really good. And if I replaced half the sugar with sweet-n-low, they would only be 68 calories per cookie (my peanut butter has 100 calories per tbsp). I have to try them!

- Barbara
  • I just made these, but I used chunky natural pb and brown sugar (I'm low on regular sugar). I love these! My mom does too, and she's a picky eater. Thanks for the recipe! I'll definitely be making these more often.
  • I recommend only making half a recipe if there arent many people in your house. I will have some on a plate over a week later and a bag in the freezer, haha. Too many cookies!

And yes very rich, one is enough for me!