Floozie's October Workouts

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • COME AND JOIN US FOR RUNNING, WALKING, BIKING, BELLYDANCING, WEIGHT LIFTING, OR ANY TYPE OF WORKOUT THAT WILL GET YOU GOING!!
  • My goal for October is to run 100 miles, provided my foot is okay to do so. If not, I'll bike 200! Maybe I'll do both!!
  • 10/1/06
    Run 5/5/100
    Bike 15/15/200
  • my goal is to do 30 minutes of something everyday. (can't wait till I joint the Y!)

Nancy
  • WTG, Nancy! Great goal!

10/3/06
    Biked 7
    7/22/200 bike
  • Thanks, Shelley!

I did my goal..... I took my 2 little ones on a 30 minute brisk walk around my very hilly neighborhood! I'm a little sore, but I feel better having done it.

Nancy
  • Nancy-That's a great way to enjoy your exercise. It's good for the kids too! The hills are just icing on the cake. Keep it up!
  • 10/4/06
    ran 4
    running 4/9/100
    biking 0/22/200
  • I'm joining in late this month--as y'all know, September was REALLY bad for me emotionally and I took a break (FROM EVERYTHING!!).

But, I'm BACK and ready to go now!

My goal for October is to walk 570 minutes.

I've set this goal for myself because I challenged someone else to do it (Hi, Christina!! ) in another thread on this forum. How fair would it be of me to not do it as well?
  • Cool, Cheryl!! We'll help you reach your goal.

10/5/06
    biked 10
    10/32/200 Biking
    0/9/100 running
  • 10/7
    4/13/60 running (new goal for month-I'm taking it very easy)
    15/47/200 biking
  • I really want to get back to exercising and dancing but until my breast isn't sore, no jumping around for me. Probably a couple more days, so hopefully the beginning of the week and I will be back with a vengence!
  • Debi-I waited 2 weeks before I started after my breast ordeal. Be careful.
  • I'll see how I feel next week, right now I would say it might be after the first of the year before this breast stops hurting!! It is pretty sore!
  • 10/8/06
    Biked 20
    20/67/200 Biking
    0/13/60 Running