It's great to have a goal!

• Man, I know that this road is going to have some bumps, but I am really pumped. I joined Curves three weeks ago, and started the diet a week ago. Things are going well. After the first week I lost 3 pounds....I was them to keep coming off. I know there will be times that I feel like giving up, but I just can't. I am so glad that there is this website to talk to others about fears and snags! I know that I want to do this.....So just do it! But, I know that I will need help! Keep on believing!
  • Hi redneckdiva, Welcome to the site. Congratulations on getting started and the 3 lb. loss. WTG.
  • Hello,

Congrats on the quick loss. Our start weight and goal weight is close. I have been going for about 2 months or so and i have lost 26 pounds. Just thought i would throw some number out there since our start weight is so close. You can do this. I am excited for you. It is hard but it is SO worth it. I feel so much better even after just 26 pounds. I have gone down almost 2 sizes and am just tickled with the results. Good luck to you and stick to it.