Callanetics!!!

• Hello, all! It's been a while since I have been here. I recently started doing Callanetics again, and WOW!!! After only 3 workouts, I am noticing a difference. Don't get me wrong, I was in agony after the first two (I found muscles I don't think I have ever used!), but I am feeling great. It's wonderful for stretching, toning and tightening. The only problem I am having is that I have the workout on audio, so some of the exercises are a bit hard to figure out (did she say put my left knee around my right ear?), I may have to invest in a DVD copy.
    I went to the doctor yesterday to have some "things" checked out. I have been worried about my cholesterol and my heart, so I had an ECG done. The tech who did it was a man, and I told him that I was nervous as it's been a while since a man touched my breasts (haha!). He was very nice (we're getting married this Christmas!). I had to tell him my weight , and he looked at me and said "you don't look even close to that". After I climbed off of him (kidding!), I told him that he was my new best friend.