Planning for Friday September 29

• Tonight dinner was subway - we went shopping and were didnt get home till after 9 so we need an quick dinner!

B- hard boiled egg (or maybe plain yogurt? need a way to make it taste better); 1 cup Nestle Nesquick Cereal (need a chocolate fix!); 1/2 cup skim milk
    S- tea with a tad of cream and sugar twin
    L- 1/2 can tuna with tad of may; two crispbreads; 1 cup tomato soup; 4 baby dill pickles
    D- two slices french toast with a bit of icing sugar and a bit of reducded calorie syrup; 4 slices turkey bacon
    W- 5L
  • Back to day 1!! I messed up so bad yesterday!!!!

Br: kashi oatmeal, banana
    Sn: yogurt, pear
    Lu: brown rice, green beans, red bean chili
    Sn: cantaluope, grapes
    Di: steamed veggies, chickpeas
    water 2L
  • Breakfast: 1 cup of yogurt with 4 strawberries diced. One egg and 1/2 bagel.

Lunch: the other 1/2 of the bagel, with peanut butter and granola

Dinner: Broccoli and Clam chowder

SnacKs: lots of fruits and nuts
  • Let's forget about exercise the rest of this week because I'm going to VT!!! Be backs on Monday so exercise is in the books starting then and a close eye on foods this weekend.

B - 1 egg, 2 slices whole wheat whole grain bread, guacamole (homemade) from last night's dinner with toast. It's really good.

S - None.

L - Spiced brown rice. Mmmm..1/2 cup.

Going home tonight so I don't know what's for dinner. Probably chicken. YUM.
  • Have fun Sunnigummi!!!!

....but be good!
  • TGIF!!!!!

B: 6oz low carb/ low cal yogurt, 1 lg apple, lg coffee (200cal)

L: lean cuisine meal salmon and brown rice mix (230cal)

S: 1 sm plum (30cal)

D: I am meeting a girlfriend for dinner at a Chinese joint. Wish me luck! I have tried to search for the menu online but haven't had any luck. I am fairly certain that they will have some nice salads, so I am aiming for a salmon or some type of seafood salad.

Workout: I lifted and went to my kickboxing class last night so today is a rest day for me. I am going to a spin class tomorrow morning @ 9:00 then I am going to teach yoga. Take care everyone and have a great weekend!
  • What's VT Sunni? I'm guessing something fun!

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/1% milk, frozen raspberries, medium banana, coffee

Snack - cottage cheese

Lunch - Chik Fil A chargrilled chicken sammich, side salad w/fat free 1000 island dressing, 8 big strawberries!

Snack - got a choice here: black grapes, yoghurt or babybel cheese hrm.

Dinner - chilli, roasted potatoes (mmmmm), steamed cabbage

Water - going for 3 liters again

Exercise - 1 hour circuit training

TGIF INDEEDY MY LADIES!!!!!
  • mmmmm I cant wait for my french toast tonight... and we are going to a movie tonight, but I will be good! no junk! (it's easy tho, I want a good weigh in the morning so not eating after 8 hahaha - is that considered cheating?)
  • I agree - TGIF!!

Here's the menu for the day:
    B - Friday is oatmeal day! Oatmeal cooked in extra water so it is extra creamy, with cinnamon, sweet-n-low, vanilla and soymilk.
    S - peach, coffee with sweet-n-low and soy milk
    L - I don't know, maybe a sandwich, maybe a frozen meal, maybe a mini pizza, have to see how many calories I have available
    S - granola bar, or energy bar, or english muffin
    S - yogurt with wheat germ (no more raspberries, how sad )
    D - chicken stewed in tomatoes with carrots and fennel, corn on the cob, green salad
    S - sorbet

Exercise: with trainer

- Barbara