30 Something's Bios!

You're on Page 9 of 13
Go to
  • DATE: May 19th, 2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: IndigoBanshee/Michelle

BIRTHDAY: May 12th

MARITAL STATUS: Single

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Science fiction, fantasy, costuming, computer gaming, bellydance, church

PETS: 3 Cats

TOP WEIGHT: 245

CURRENT WEIGHT: 238

GOAL WEIGHT: 145 (for now)

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Atlanta

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: N/A

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Meds, especially thyroid meds

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I became fructose intolerant and have to watch every bit of sugar I take in.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I eat modified primal/paleo
  • DATE: 5-20-12

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sheramama/Jen

BIRTHDAY:12-25

MARITAL STATUS: forever engaged though it depends on the mood

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: Daughter (8), Son (5)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, working out, anything that involved me lil lovies, going out with the girls and letting loose lol

PETS: 1 dog, 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 259

CURRENT WEIGHT: 221

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT:5'5

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:PA

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Plateaus and how to overcome them. That and my love of carbs.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have changed how I eat and stopped calling it a diet. It is a life change. I forgot how much I really do like to work out.
  • DATE: 6/3/12

USERNAME/REAL NAME: RandomPaige/ Tracy

AGE: 32 (last year was the first year I celebrated my 30's, I celebrated 3 years of being 29 until I got carded one day and they asked me how old I was and I had to stop and think.

BIRTHDAY: July 27th

MARITAL STATUS: single and okay with it. I'd rather be single than be in an unhappy relationship.

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: n/a

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, biking, voracious reader, softball, volleyball, and spending time with my nieces and nephews.

PETS: I don't have any pets anymore because for awhile I was travelling so much. For the moment, I only have plants. Very sturdy plants, bless them as I haven't killed them yet.

TOP WEIGHT: 295

CURRENT WEIGHT: 245-ish. (its not official until I see it on the Doc's scale)

GOAL WEIGHT: 180. I know goal weights are all over the place. I was told once my goal should be 165, but I do have a medium/large frame and I don't know if I'd look healthy at that weight.

HEIGHT:5'11"

EYE COLOR: Green. I have central heterochromia, the inner portion of my eye is gold/brown, this transitions to green with a ring of blue, unless at an insane close-up, they appear green.

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Nebraska

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: I don't have a weight loss blog, but if you're curious, I spent time overseas in the Philippines a few years ago, and blogged about it. Ask and I'll give you the link.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: carbs, and having bad knees.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am willing to and I have sacrificed to make this life change work for me. I am willing to do do whatever it takes to make this a successful transition.
  • DATE: 6/10/12

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mom3LoveBugs

BIRTHDAY: November 20th

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Spencer

CHILDREN/AGES: Austin, Lukas & Ava

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Exercising ----->> kickboxing, MMA, weight training; camping, spending time with my family & friends

PETS: Chocolate female lab named Reese

TOP WEIGHT: that I know of... 235 lbs but I am sure I was heavier

CURRENT WEIGHT: 152 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: Ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs so that would put me at 135 lbs... realistically, I would be STOKED to float between 140-145 lbs

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: BC, Canada

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: Don't have one

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: when I am 'off' my plan, I have a hard time not going crazy with food

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am already successful... I have lost nearly 85 lbs and can't wait to reach my goal! My whole lifestyle has changed... I eat good, I exercise a lot... I LOVE being healthy and strong
  • I'm gonna lose it and keep it off this time!
    My name is Laura. User name is Chubbygirl253 and I just started a blog on here Confessions of a chubby girl... so more to come on that!

I lost 68 lbs on weight watchers 5 years ago but I gained it back and so when I decided a few weeks ago to try again I was literally at the biggest I have ever been. (18 pounds higher than my 2007 starting weight)

So I started ww again on June 17th and so far I have lost 9 lbs! It would be more but I stumbled a bit on my birthday weekend. Just turned 35 last week. My wish is that by my next bday I won't be fat anymore. My starting weight was 330 but I'm on my way! (I'm doing the old version of ww because I don't care for the points plus version)

I have a wonderful boyfriend, Stephen who is so loving and supportive! And he loves my curves so I know he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what!

I have no kids of my own but I have a little nephew who is two and Stephen has a daughter who is three. I plan to have the little ones take me for walks since they have boundless energy!

My goal weight is 165 which I think would be a healthy size for someone 5'7 and it is also exactly half of my starting weight. Hard to admit I need to lose half my body weight. That's a whole person! But I'm gonna do it!

Good luck to everyone!
  • DATE: 7/16/12

USERNAME/REAL NAME: cld99002/Christine

BIRTHDAY: 7/9/1981

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: No kids

HOBBIES/INTERESTSutside activities, the ocean, crafts

PETS: 3yo boy cat, Miso

TOP WEIGHT:158

CURRENT WEIGHT:158

GOAL WEIGHT:125

HEIGHT:5'3"

EYE COLOR:Brown

HAIR COLOR:Highlighted

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:CT

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL:3 fat chicks blog: christineh

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:eating because i am bored.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:I am paying to be on the Ideal protein diet, and none of my clothing fits :-)
  • much success
    I would like to wish all members new and old success on their weight loss journeys . In the MI area looking for a workout group/partner
  • DATE: 7-25-12

USERNAME/REAL NAME: irinaelenav/irina elena

BIRTHDAY:12-25

MARITAL STATUS: me , myself and the lost pounds

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: animals and lately loosing the pounds friends

PETS: 1 russian hamster, 2 birds and 7 fishes

TOP WEIGHT: 307

CURRENT WEIGHT: 271

GOAL WEIGHT: 157

HEIGHT:5'67

EYE COLOR: blue/green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:italy

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Plateaus when i get stuck i get stuck good

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:south beach diet and i seen the results that can come out
  • DATE: July 30, 2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: westcoast rosa / rosa

BIRTHDAY: January

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

CHILDREN/AGES: 4 year old daughter

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Running, photography, music, cooking, swimming, travel

PETS: my daughter has a fish

TOP WEIGHT: 265 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 243 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 170 lbs to start...then 150 lbs....then reassess

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: British Columbia, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: In the past I have lost the battle due to quitting during a plateau; dieting instead of changing my lifestyle; excuses; binging.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have made a lifestyle change that is sustainable and easy to follow; i want to be a good example for my daughter; I discovered that I LOVE running and want to keep doing it!
  • Finally Reached my 30 days on the forum!!! So excited to share my bio

DATE: 08/01/2012
    USERNAME/REAL NAME: Reborn2Shine aka Andrea Melissa
    BIRTHDAY: 12/26/1976
    SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A
    CHILDREN/AGES: N/A
    HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Movies, Fishing, Camping, Hangin at the park
    PETS: 2 Dogs (Sava & Parker)
    TOP WEIGHT: 365 lbs
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 330.2 lbs
    GOAL WEIGHT: 165 lbs
    HEIGHT: 5' 8"
    HAIR COLOR: Light Brown
    GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Memphis, TN
    BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: 3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/reborn2shine/
    WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Will Power
    WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Fear of what will happen if I don't do this.
    ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I will succeed this time!!!
  • DATE: 08/02/2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: TayeandNanasMomma/ Becki

BIRTHDAY: 11/19/1980

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: 4yr old boy 2 1/2 yr old girl

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: beach, gardening, fun with my kids

PETS: English Bulldog

TOP WEIGHT: 217

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: blue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: eating out of boredom

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: get healthy for my kids

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
  • USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jinee

MARITAL STATUS: newly married

CHILDREN/AGES: trying for!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

PETS: adult dog, love her

TOP WEIGHT: 235 about five years ago. I was usually just above 200 though, for the past 10 years. I have gone down to 160 last year.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: hazel

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: working on it

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking to the lower calories. Even if I eat a healthy 1700 I feel too hungry the next day to continue. Also planned exercising sessions, I just hate to exercise. But I will go for a longer walk or bike ride so I do get some activity.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Trying not to weigh myself too often. As women our weight fluctuates due to bloating different times of the month. Its best to weigh myself once or twice a month. But its hard to resist seeing progress.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm glad for being a member of this community. I'm trying to get up to 20 posts so I can have a fabulous ticker
  • DATE: 9/12/2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mscoppertop/ Amy

BIRTHDAY: July 7th

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Ryan

CHILDREN/AGES: none yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, painting, sewing, costuming, sculpting.

PETS: 11yo long haired calico cat I adoringly call Chicken.

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: Doc's scale says 204.5 but home says 211

GOAL WEIGHT: 145-150

HEIGHT:5'11"

EYE COLOR: Grey

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Oregon

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: n/a

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: sugar addiction and an impossibly sluggish metabolism (hypothyroid)

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have started the Beck Diet and I believe through Cognative Behavioral Therapy I can actually lose the weight and keep it off this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I admit it, I've trolled these forums for a few years when finding out if the latest diet fad or work out craze was valid or worked for anyone. I've loved reading all of the positive support and feedback so finally decided to join the crew
  • DATE: 10/28/2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Izzib93, Liz

BIRTHDAY: August 20th

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Bruce

CHILDREN/AGES: boy 17, girl 13

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

PETS: buster a basset hound, maggie a boston terrior

TOP WEIGHT: 235

CURRENT WEIGHT: 205

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR:

HAIR COLOR:

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: new jersey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:I am a stress eater , in my job and my life I have a lot of stress I need to find a better way than eating to manage my stress

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This time I want this more than ever.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

10-31-2004, 05:18 PM
  • DATE: November 11, 2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Drea78/Drea

BIRTHDAY: August 23rd

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, running, my cat

PETS: 1 cat

TOP WEIGHT: 248

CURRENT WEIGHT: 183

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'9"

EYE COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: N/A

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm hypothyroid, and I'm bipolar, so the meds I take for those things don't exactly help me in my quest.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am really freaking determined to get back in my skinny jeans.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm on weight watchers, but I quit going to the meetings...need the support, just not at $45 a month!