30 Something's Bios!

You're on Page 13 of 13
Go to
  • DATE: 10/6/16

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Tacos_in_Texas/ Tasha

BIRTHDAY: 7/2

MARITAL STATUS: Never married. In some kinda of quasi non committed relationship

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: 2- 12 &10

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: None really. I craft occasionally, I enjoy cooking, but don't do it often enough. I enjoy a good time out.

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 210

CURRENT WEIGHT: 206

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southeast Texas

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I can stick with anything, I feel like I have no motivation. I'm not happy with where I am, but never stick with anything to correct more than a month or two tops. I feel like it's impossible to have my life and lose weight.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not sure another than, I'm super unhappy.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
  • DATE: 11/30/2016

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Turquoisebolo/Erica

BIRTHDAY: Gemini/1985

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: DJ

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 bio child 2 step

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, homeschooling my 11 y/o daughter; hiking; fishing; gardening; archery; hunting; yoga; philosophy; and full time travel; medicine; neuromuscular therapy; biomedical engineering and nanotechnology

PETS: 7 y/o Pekingese named Caesar

TOP WEIGHT: 205

CURRENT WEIGHT: 190

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'0''

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

OCCUPATION: Chronically ill so homeschooling full time; stay-at home. Formerly I was a massage therapist and nursing aide working on a biomedical engineering/physics degree

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southwest between Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Gastroparesis and lack of energy (which also prevents me from cooking and exercising frequently)

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm taking into account my weaknesses and being more accommodating to myself when it comes to what I can do versus what I expect to be able to do. I've found alternative ways to exercise on days that I'm not feeling my best, so I can still accomplish something. I've also set my bar a great deal lower---I used to workout about 1.5 hours a day regularly with dancing, yoga, sprinting intervals, etc. Now I'll be happy if I can do isometric exercises for 8 minutes a day, as long as I can do it every day as a minimum.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a bit flighty, but I've realized that communing with others regarding progress and setbacks might be beneficial in the long run. I have a tendency to be stringently independent (ask my husband), and the past couple of years with this illness have definitely taken their toll on me emotionally following my years as a single mother to a married stay-at-home mom. I frequently feel absolutely useless because I don't have a regular job, but I know that my family appreciates my efforts even on days when the most I do is grab their drinks when it's time for dinner.
  • DATE: 12.31.16

USERNAME/REAL NAME: OpheliaPhoenix/Casey.

BIRTHDAY: September 6th.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, sporadically dabbling in various forms of art, making lists, makeup, casual photography/photo editing, writing, applied psychology, vegetarianism, surprise outdoor adventures with the family, nature-based spirituality, and always learning new things.

PETS: A long-haired gray tabby named Ophelia.

TOP WEIGHT: 297 lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 295 lbs.

GOAL WEIGHT: 135-145 lbs.

HEIGHT: 5'7.5''

EYE COLOR: Green.

HAIR COLOR: Auburn.

OCCUPATION: Currently a SAHM to a toddler, but wanting to finish school to rejoin the workforce now that he's starting to get older.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: We're a military family, so we have moved around a lot...but we are currently living in Georgia.

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: None.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Joint pain, PCOS, and feeling tired all the time because of the extra weight and inconsistent sleep...creating a vicious cycle of not feeling energetic enough to take care of myself, therefore trapping myself in this self-defeating lethargy.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am standing at the door of the 300s and feeling like I am staring into the sneering face of the possibility of an early death, a failed marriage, and a lifeless parenthood, and I am terrified of it. I need to make this change NOW. I don't want to just let myself lazily fall through that door by not taking the necessary steps to move away from it and back in the right direction towards health, happiness, and a full life. I have no choice but to be successful this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am introverted and shy, but friendly. I'd love to get to know all of you, but I am just the absolute worst at making friends initially...lol.
  • DATE: 01/05/2017

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Liz Egunz 

BIRTHDAY: 12/15

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Keez

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, traveling, watching historic documentaries

TOP WEIGHT: 150

CURRENT WEIGHT: 210

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'9

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Reno, Nevada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: consistency and finding the winning formula

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: determination 

• DATE: January 10, 2017

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mamba

BIRTHDAY: March

MARITAL STATUS: Living with partner

CHILDREN/AGES: 1

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: cooking, reading, foreign films, hiking, yoga

PETS: none

TOP WEIGHT: 203

CURRENT WEIGHT: 200.4

GOAL WEIGHT: 162

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: having a plan/meal prepping

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: A sense of panic at being fat and working in the health industry
  • DATE: 1/26/17

USERNAME/REAL NAME: QueenCocoa/Ashlay

BIRTHDAY: 05/22/1980

MARITAL STATUS: Single

CHILDREN/AGES: 7 year old daughter
    HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading

PETS: Flappy the Betta Fish

TOP WEIGHT: 326

CURRENT WEIGHT: 326

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: South Carolina

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not eating enough and medications hindering loss

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm extremely uncomfortable doing the simplest tasks and my quality of life is affected because i'm at my heaviest weight ever.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love butterflies and my daughter is my best friend.
  • DATE: 6/16/17

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Bucksco3433

BIRTHDAY: 2/25

SPOUSE’S NAME: T

CHILDREN/AGES: E- 5 B- 2 Both boys

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Sewing, gardening, running (used to be), spinning, crafts, DIY

PETS: Sandy- dog

TOP WEIGHT: 224 this time (previously in the 250s)

CURRENT WEIGHT:224

GOAL WEIGHT: 165

HEIGHT: 5'8"

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pennsylvania

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: none

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: sticking with it. I have a bad day or a vacation or a holiday and give up.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want it... I am taking small steps and want to be healthy and happy again

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am happy to be here with other like minded people who can support me and I hope to offer you the same!
  • DATE: Jan 5, 2017

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ChubbySFchick / Jenelle

BIRTHDAY: 12/25

MARITAL STATUS: engaged

SPOUSE’S NAME: Ray

CHILDREN/AGES: none

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Shopping, spa, reading, staying up to date on fashion, learning new low carb recipes.

PETS: kitty cat

TOP WEIGHT: 172

CURRENT WEIGHT: 164

GOAL WEIGHT: 110

HEIGHT: 5'2"

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: San Francisco

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: The biggest problem I have with weight loss is that I lose momentum when I see that the scale wont budge or i am not losing weight fast enough. I know it's more of a mental issue but it's been hindering me from continuing the Atkins diet in the past. I also have a tendency to switch from one weight loss diet to another and it's typically whatever is the latest fad. I need to stick with the Atkins.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This time, I know that I will be successful. My health is more dependent on it and I am also trying to get pregnant.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am pretty much open and friendly and would love to chat with others about weight loss.
  • DATE: Feb. 12, 2018

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ChubbyFigureSkater

BIRTHDAY: May

SPOUSE’S NAME: Gonna leave names out for privacy reasons

CHILDREN/AGES: No kids; we will probably keep it that way

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Figure skating, art, dance

PETS: Two cats… wish I had more (clearly)

TOP WEIGHT: 190ish, briefly

CURRENT WEIGHT: 182

GOAL WEIGHT: 145, but really anything under 160 is great

HEIGHT: 5’8”

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Reddish brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: California

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: Nah

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Perfectionism - I tend to be all or nothing, and over time it’s become “nothing” much more often than “all”. I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression throughout my life, which have factored in as well.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I’ve been through therapy and have seen a nutritionist, and am in a good place right now in terms of having low stress levels, easy access to healthy food, and great opportunities for exercise. I have no excuses, really.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Just hoping to give and receive support. It's essential!
  • DATE: 04/20/2018

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Starz529/Vicky

BIRTHDAY: 05/29/82

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced, in new relationship

SPOUSE’S NAME: ---

CHILDREN/AGES: 4 kids, daughters 14, 10, 6 and son 6

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Fashion, Makeup, tattoos, cooking, art

PETS: had 2 dogs, none now

TOP WEIGHT: 289

CURRENT WEIGHT: 282

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Blonde & blue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Jersey

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: N/A

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Overeating, Binge eating, not exercising enough

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm completely disgusted with myself and want to be a better role model for my kids

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm very open and honest, very chatty lol.
  • DATE: 05/15/2018

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Shiva Singh

BIRTHDAY: 10/24/1981

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Rahul

CHILDREN/AGES: 1/6 years

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading and cycling

PETS: none

TOP WEIGHT: 187

CURRENT WEIGHT: 173

GOAL WEIGHT: 132

HEIGHT: 5.3

HAIR COLOR: black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: california

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: none

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not able to sustain the weight loss journey for more than a week.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: am going to stick around this time. want to get rid of the belly fat this time.
  • DATE: 14th June 2018

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ShaunaG/Shauna Griffith

BIRTHDAY: 21st March 1982

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: 2/ 7 and 2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Watching TV

TOP WEIGHT: 305lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 278lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 150lbs

HEIGHT: 5'5

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: USA

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: Soon

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Keeping it off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Supplementing my diet with weight loss remedies.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
  • DATE: 8/12/2019

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Denise_Taylor/ Latavia

BIRTHDAY: Libra

MARITAL STATUS: Single/Divorced

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: 9 & 14

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gaming, Skating, Nature, Arts & Crafts, Fashion, Makeup/Beauty, Riding Motorcycles, Cooking, Dancing, Fitness

TOP WEIGHT: 235

CURRENT WEIGHT: 214

GOAL WEIGHT: 150-155

HEIGHT: 5'3

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Memphis, Tn

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: N/A

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Overeating in general

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I had a scare 9 weeks ago with my breathing from being obese. Also, that I'm trying to reverse my health situation (Type 2) before it's to late for me and I lose my chance to!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've never had any issues with weight nor health problems until 2017 when I rapidly gained over 30 lbs in less than almost 2 months. Added with that, I adapted a very inactive and lazy lifestyle combined with overeating food period! 9 weeks ago today, I decided to take back my life and fight to fix/reverse this issue with my health. I'm currently down from 225.6 to 214.0.