Kashi Products

• not the sugar free fat free no points type of thing but yummy high fiber, high protien cereals and bars. Really helped me this first week.
    YOu can get a free bar at Kashi.com.
  • I bought the peanut butter ones and they tasted like cardboard! which ones are you eating? I'd rather waste my 3 points on a kudos bar!
  • I love the trail mix one and the almond flax granola bars. I also eat Kashi Good Friends, the regular one has more fiber than the cinnamon raison one. Even if not on an eating plan, I have eaten these for the fiber. I know others don't believe it, but fiber helps balance the cholesterol in your bad eating. I have eaten pretty much anything I wanted (not healthy at all) and still my cholesterol is normal. I firmly believe it is because I eat as much high fiber as I can.
  • Go lean and go lean crunch
    Best way to start the day!
    1/2 cup go lean crunch 2 pts
    dannon sugar/fat free yogurt 1 pt
    mix together and crunchy satisfaction!

I have had cholesteral 268
    Since starting WW and Kashi 233
    6 weeks.
  • I also love the GoLean waffles.
    I have a toasted one, with pb and sliced apple or banana, about 3 times/week.

Has anyone tried any of the Kashi hot cereals?
  • DH brought home a sample bag of Kashi cereal. Haven't tried it yet, but I did check the points and it's ZERO! I'm thinking that's a bargain for something crunchy to mix in my yogurt!
  • stays crunchy, even in yogurt
    just a friendly warning, some of the kashi cereals are like eating bark.
    don't be surprised.
  • They are not like eating bark - unless you are accustomed to eating over processed sweetened cardboard.
  • Not all Kashi products taste like bark, just the 0 points super high fiber ones.
    I am a huge fan of the Kashi products and eat one of thier items every day!
    Quilter, I mean no disrepect to the line.
  • I like Go Lean, Good Friends, and Go Lean Crunch, in that order. GLC is good stuff, it just irritates the palate in my mouth. I also like Total and Cheerios and they seem all equivalent. Then there's Crispix, which I like for a change, but it's not as wholesome.
  • I've been eating the oatmeal this week. It's a nice change of pace - it has flax seeds and cream of wheat type stuff, and it's very tasty.

I also LOOOOVE GoLean Crunch - it doesn't taste like "healthy" cereal. I like to keep it in baggies for snacks