300+ & READY TO TRY AGAIN #1017(and again lol)

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Oh yikes, Lilion! Sorry this happened to you. Please everyone... this is one of the biggest scams around... you are likely to get a LOT of the same from sites professing to be PayPal! Never, ever click on them or give out information!

Actually it is a good idea from ANY site to type in the URL yourself rather than clicking on a link.

Lilion, so sorry to hear about your nephew. He is in my prayers also.
  • NANCY, Glad you’ve got more guts than me and are dealing with your issues up front. Our latest issue is that supposedly the engine on the truck is going and it will be a $10,000 overhaul to keep the pig running. AND I just got 2 more “No Go on the loan – Too many hits on your credit in the last year” notices. Fortunately they were both on his credit, not mine, but he brought up the bit about me signing on the loans again… which I gutlessly ignored. I’m not signing, and I don’t wanna talk about it. He sounds so bummed out and depressed. He said something this morning about driving the stupid truck off a cliff and going with it. It wasn’t a threat, just an indication of being pretty down about the money mess. The end is still the same – he’s not really willing to do what it takes to get out of this. I’m not sure I’m ready for either, but I’m NOT going back on that truck, and I’m NOT getting rid of Gabriel. I just wish I wasn’t legally tied to the problem. Stick to your guns, girl! Don’t follow my lead on this!

IF I CAN’T BE A GOOD EXAMPLE,
    THEN AT LEAST I CAN BE A TERRIBLE WARNING!

DOGPAL! 29 pounds?! Holy smoke!! OK, I feel SO encouraged. An instructor there told me that the highest she’d seen anyone lose on the 6-wk plan was 19, so I’m shooting for 20. WOW! If you knocked of 29 then I should be able to actually make that 20. I’m going for it anyway! When I was on that doctor’s plan a few years ago, he said that ½ pound a day or 7 pounds every 2 weeks was the most that was reasonable and healthy for me to lose, and that’s what I was losing back then – WITHOUT Exercising very much. Since I even have the exercise in high gear right now, I should be able to keep up the ½ pound a day thing for that long if I stay as religiously OP as I was yesterday and today. Ya never know when the FFM might take a break and ya hit a plateau, but I’m gonna shoot for it! *** I LUV your virtual bike race! What a fun and encouraging idea!

ZELMA - $2.50 a banana!?! OUCH! And to think I was annoyed yesterday that it was up to $.50 a pound. At least there are a few free ones for you- -but I suspect they’re lower in potassium.

MICHELLE – Keep going!! It will get better, SO much better. I promise!! GREAT JOB!!!

MISTI – what an absolutely WRETCHED sales person! I’m so glad you let her know she’d lost the sale. Good that you let maidenform know, too. How rude! I didn’t know whether to be annoyed or amused when a clerk at LB’s measured me (asking first) and then told me I took a mega size that would have had me flapping in the breeze, but at least she didn’t argue and wasn’t rude. That was inexcusable the way she acted with you. *** On the bright side, AWESOME NSV from the mail lady! That had to feel great! You’re doing such an inspirational job!!

ALLY – You can do Push-Ups???? Wow! I love the crunches and weights, especially after it’s over –lol. I kind of like that little bit of sore the next day that says “Yea, girl! You done good!” BRAVO to you on that hard work!!

AMMI – I’m with you – I don’t know exactly what’s different now, but this time it’s for real. I’ve never been so committed to the exercise (there’s definitely a satisfaction in sweating) and the changed eating routine. Yes, I slip. Sometimes I totally screw up. But that’s what I consider it – a blip on the screen of my life’s routine. If I’m off plan for a couple days, or even sliding around for much longer, it’s still NOT the story of my life anymore; not the day in, day out, “I’m just a fat person, what-the-heck” mentality. The goal is still out there, not lost or abandoned, EVER. Even with those months of depression we have both suffered from this year, we didn't give up. We did what we needed to do to change it. Somehow we have changed, inside. Now we believe in that change, and we're COMMITTED to it.

Seeing people like Catherine, Zelma, Heather, Kenya, you and others succeeding makes it clear that change is possible – that LIFE is possible beyond the way I was or am. 3FC has been a life-changing blessing for me. I’m not alone. I have leaders, partners, cheerleaders and boosters that are precious, and almost impossible to come by in the 3D world. But with the start I have here, I find more courage to face the 3D world with pride in myself, and now I find that there IS support out there too. There really are people rooting for us to succeed, but that’s not who we’re doing it for, is it? Funny how even though we’re making this change for ourselves & our health, as humans it’s so important to us to be part of a group, to have someone listen and understand us. But here we are – lovin’ 3FC and gettin’ the job done!!!

I have to confess that I copped out of exercise class this morning after 10 minutes. The regular leader was out and the woman who fills in did an old routine that everybody but me knew. I was so totally out of place and clumsy. By the time I got a single move, they’d all moved on to something else. In 10 minutes I was so frustrated that I could have cried. I quit and went down the block to the high school track and did 9 laps instead. Not quite as good, but still acceptable as exercise. I have to go into Curves to night for my 6-week Challenge Class, so I’ll go in early & get some strength training in then.

In the meantime, my scale is budging downwards a hair. Good thing if it wants to survive. Off now to brew up some lunch.
    Wishing you all blessing, smiles and a little bit of sweat today!
  • Ammi yes i am staying away from scales .. bit worried about friday but time will tell i guess.
  • Hello all,

I apologize for not posting much lately. I've been kind of in a funk. I am trying to dig myself out of that funk. Today at work, they had body fat testing through a machine that I've never seen before. It was quite interesting. I know they aren't the most accurate means to measure body fat but it does give you a good idea.

Anyway, according to the machine, I am at 37.4% body fat. My lean mass is at 164.6 lbs. I calculated how much I would need to weigh (if I maintained muscle mass) to be at 20% body fat and that number is 205. That does amaze me. What is more amazing is that if I weighed 235, I would fall into the overweight category, rather than obese and at 220, I'd enter the high end of an ideal weight. That doesn't seem like much at all! I can lose 43 lbs! My goal is to lose 10 more lbs before my wedding but my next goal will be 235 then 220 then 205, then 199
  • Ammi - Oh yes, I am upset over my weight stall...still looking for the tape measure, lol, hopefully I can buy one tomorrow though.

Hi Ladies - ALERT: I'm having a "hissyfit", lol! Week 19 weigh-in today...same still!! Holding at 322.5 for WEEKS now!! I even looked up an old post of mine and it works out that I've only lost 6.5 pounds in the last 6 weeks!! This is HORRIBLE!! Anyways, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...I really didn't think that a trip home would cut into my routine so much but it did...I came back and didn't want to do ANYTHING anymore...mind you I did have a cold, but still...even now I have NOT starting my strength training again! I'm so mad at myself for slacking! No wonder I've only averaged a pound a week...and nothing lost in 2 weeks!! Okay....so enough of that....well, I have laundry that needs to be hung up...at least I got the better chore...John is washing dishes, lol! After we are done we are going to back lunch. Oh, and today is officially day 1 of my 5 weeks until Hallowe'en...I'm realllllllllly hoping to lose 10 pounds...get the ball rolling again. Hope everyone is doing well! Laundry beckons me...
    Stay OP chickies!!!

Melissa
  • Annie--Good job on the extra mile on the bike! Yeah!! That virtual race you and your hubby are having sounds really cool! Great idea to support each other. Nat and I are going to start walking in the evenings and being more active together once I move to KC. Yay! And you go girl on doing Curves AND the bike!! Yeah!

Thanks for the compliment on my hair. I thought about making that my avatar photo as there arent a lot of photos of me that I REALLY like like I do this one!

Newsnerd-- getting back on track. I had a bad weekend too, but what counts is that we dont quit! Dang chinese food got the best of me...and Burger King and steak....

Zelma-- $2.50 per banana!!! Holy ! I think I paid 28 cents a POUND the other day for bananas. Why are they so expensive there?? Whoa!! And I know how you feel about apples--I am in love with Jonathan apples but we only get them in the fall here Otherwise I love golden delicious.

Thanks for the compliment on my hair. I really like those pictures of me, I must admit. I need to have someone actually take a picture of Nat and I. All the pictures I have of us I have tried to take myself and, well, its kind of hard to fit the two of us in that small of frame. I do have this one picture of us that I look really bad in but I like it because his eyes are closed and he's smiling and kissing the top of my head, hee hee...

I didnt get any full length shots of me or my sister, but the guy that took the pics at the wedding is going to put them all on a CD so when my sis gets them back I can post some of us. Then you can see her, dress too! He took some really cute ones of us with our heads together and our bouquets up by our faces. I cant wait to see those.

Oh yeah, my little bro is like the best kid ever. I always tell my mom she deserves him after all the h*ll we put her thru...and that's not far from the truth!! He's 14 and just an awesome kid.

Sharon--Thanks for the compliments on my hair! I was really pleased with it. I didnt get any full length pics of mine or my sis's dress, but the guy that took the pics at the wedding is going to put them on a CD, so when she gets them I'll have to post some. He took some really cute ones of us! Of course, that wont be hard with how cute we already are.

Misti--Your church group sounds great! That sure would be nice to have some buddies to go walking/excercise with.

That is a great NSV, and from a total stranger to boot! Yeah!! And that's great to hear you are down 2 lbs this morning. That must make you feel better. Yeah, you declare war on that weight, go girl!!

Dont sweat the personals--I wouldnt have near the time to do them if I didnt have internet access at work

Oh, I was cracking up at your bra story!! Well, totally shocked, appalled, and cracking up at the same time I totally agree with everything you said--how rude of her to make assumptions like that!! You know what they say happens when you "assume''... You will definitly have to share with us any response you get from them!!

I have kind of the opposite problem with it comes to bras. I only wear a C cup but my band size is between a 46 and 48. So I either wear a 48 on like the first hook and the shoulders totally tightened up, or I wear a 46 and have it be a little snug. I choose to have them a little snug. I like that snug feeling and the way a 46 fits and its not like it leaves red marks or anything. But I'm sure someone measuring me would be appauled. One of my breasts is also slightly smaller than the other so in some C cups I have to do some adjusting or I dont fill up the cup. I'm sure Miss Maidenform would be appauled at that, too

Michelle--You will definetly build up strength and endurance over time. And walking will help with back pain, too (as will weight loss, I'm sure). Getting a routine down sounds great!!

Ally--Glad to hear you had a good time at your husband's reunion. That's really cool that your grandma and aunt were supportive and gave you compliments on your weight! Cool! :cb:

Ammi--*gasp* You naughty girl! Doing crunches! That is so great that you were able to do the whole DVD! Yay Ammi! He really works ya, I know! I used to do the Richard Simmons Blast Off videos and the disco one was always my favorite. I love his attitude and energy. My favorite was this move where he'd say "and sparkle out" at the end He is cute.

Thanks for the compliment on my hair! Yes, it was great. I didnt even tell my stylist what I wanted, she just figured it out! That's why I go to her; she's really great.

You are right about just taking it one day at a time. I know I just need to keep plugging along. I know 1 weekend of bad eating isnt what got me here so it stands to reason that 1 week of good eating isnt going to get me away from here, right? I just need to stay strong and keep on it. But most of all I need to have faith that I can do this and also know that I deserve it.

Lilion-- Stupid fraudsters! My bro-in-law got one like that too. UG that is so frustrating! I knew about those fake emails but like you are really thinking about that when you get an email saying there is suspcious activity on your acct! Sheesh! I hope you get it figure out. That makes me so mad!!

Valerie--What you said about the support and cammeraderie (sp?) here is so right on target. When I decided to start again this is actually the first place I came. I have a confession to make too--I lurked for about 2 or 3 days before I actually posted.

I dont blame you for copping out on excercise class. That is frustrating when you dont know the moves. That's how I get with workout videos sometimes. I feel so out of step and out of time that I just want to quit. Good for you on going down to the track and walking, though. At least you got some excercise in! Yeah!

Nelie--That is awesome news! I have no idea how to calculate something like that, but that would be really interesting. That sounds a lot more scientific than just "this is your goal weight for your height" which I have a problem with because I think what WW thinks I should weigh is about 25 lbs too low. Yeah, you can totally lose 43 lbs! You go for it, girlie! Yeah!

As for me, I am doing well today. I brought a turkey roll-up for lunch. It was pretty good but the meat was really salty. Just what I need after this weekend--more salt! I wont buy the Carl Budding brand again. What brand of lunchmeat (turkey, chicken, etc) do you guys buy?

I need to start eating more veggies, I think. I get my 5 servings a day but I dont think that's enough. Isnt the RDA like 7-11 servings? For lunch I had no veggies or fruit. I need to go shopping but I am trying to hold out till Friday because I dont want to have to take money out of savings and I am kinda broke until pay day.

I was thinking today that what I really think is important about visiting this forum everyday is keeping my eating habits/excercise in the forefront of my thinking. The support is invaluable, yes, but just keeping my plan on my mind and knowing that I am not the only one trying to do this is very important to me. You guys rock!

Well, I better go get some water before my lunch break is up. I'll be back later.
  • LOL ammi - were good. nothing new really to tell. we're going to a big halloween event in a few weeks (we go early because its cheaper and less crowded), we're probabally going to Montana in January so he can snowboard and I can see my best friend who will have just got back from Africa, and then off to disneyworld in feb. things are good. were not "dating" but i guess were not not dating either. its funny. he lives at home too and his mom just remodeled thier kitchen, and he was like, so when the kitchen is done i will invite you over and make you dinner, i laughed because i have known him for 15 years. i was like... jesus it took a new kitchen for you to make me dinner? lol.
  • Wow- I'm going to stress myself out if i try to catch up- and I was on yesterday evening!! Well- just a quick, I'm here, doing well. People at work keep stoping me to ask how much weight I've lost. Does that mean they know I'm dieting or that they can see it? I hope they can see it...I can, my pants are way too big- it's good except these work pants cost $50, and I really can't afford new ones right now, especially if they are just going to need replacing again.

Hopefully my car will be ready tomorrow- did i even tell yall? It was so stressful, i might not have. On tuesday I was out having a couple drinks with the girls waiting for my DF to pick me up to go to school (i know drinking before school...drinking on a diet...) and he called and said that I had to get to him right away the clutch had gone out on the car. We went and of course it is 5pm and the road has no shoulder!!! 40 minutes later we were at home, i skipped school, and now have had my car in the shop for a full week (costing me $700 to fix). It stinks because I have no independence what so ever...so I hope we will have it tomorrow...

Well- test is in an hour and 15minutes and I haven't figured out the essays so talk to you all later!
  • Afternoon all,

Misti: I started a study on Daniel by Beth Moore. They announced today that they have a weight loss class starting on Monday the 9th in the evenings. I may go and check it out.

Ammi: Okay I will get started on that room I don't want you to show up and have to sleep in a mess. LOL Consider yourself invited to my house anytime.

Val: I know you will do well at Curves. You are such a go getter.

Everyone else, take care and blessings,
    Annie/dogpal
  • hey guys! Had a real crappy day at work today. I left an hour early and was so stressed I broke down and cried. I can't afford to lose my job over her and have to keep telling myself that it is only for another 30 days not including weekends and days off *L* I feel better now but called a few friends and amde plans to go to the pool and work off my frustrations. If not, I'll explode tomorrow for sure.

Lilion~ Oh my gosh!! How awful!!!! I am praying for him and you!!

Valerie~ Hey guess what! Idiot got the wrong part for the oven Now they are giving up and bringing me a new one on Thursday. I win!!!!

nancy~ Good going girl! Happy to hear that you finally blew your top! Stress isnt good for us either.

Misti~ Sorry about the 5 lbs. I am up ugh, nine now this week. I think it must be stress since I havent eaten anything extreme. Hope you had a great night at your new meeting group.

Annie~ Way to go on the bike. I think that would be a cool race idea. Does the winner get anything special?? Other than being SO much healthier!!

Ammi~ :clap: for you for doing the richard simmons DVD!!!! ya know what I did! I had sucha crappy day at work that I forgot to drop in and pick up my machine oh well!

Melissa~ Dont give up girl!!

Nelie~ Sorry to hear you are still in your funk. Anything we can help with??

ok... I have to go and do dishes before pool time. Talk to you all tonight when I get home!

Brenda
  • Sue – glad that two of those five lbs have already gone. I am sure the other three won’t be far behind, and I bet they will take another couple with them

Lilion – I am really sorry you were caught out by that email scam. Why people get such a buzz from catching people out like that I don’t know. I keep getting emails to my yahoo email address saying that my bank needs confirmation of my details because there is a problem with my account. For one thing I have NEVER given that address to my bank, and for another, I know they wouldn’t ask for those details. It really sucks how these rotten people try to scam people, or send viruses etc. Shoot them all I say.

As for PayPal. I use them, but when problems have occurred in the past they have been NO help at all. So I am not surprised that they were less than helpful when you asked to have your account closed. I hope you manage to do it though and you don’t have any repercussions from clicking on that link

Any news on your nephew, did the doctors manage to save his thumb and two of the fingers on his hand? Poor boy, he has such a lot to face now hasn’t he

Valerie – ouch $10,000 to get the truck sorted. No wonder hubby is feeling so down about it all. I don’t blame you in the slightest for not wanting to sign for any loans. I don’t know what it will take for him to get things sorted, but I hope he can figure something out and that he won’t say anything more about driving the truck off a cliff and going with it

You said “Even with those months of depression we have both suffered from this year, we didn't give up. We did what we needed to do to change it. Somehow we have changed, inside. Now we believe in that change, and we're COMMITTED to it” very very well said my friend

I totally agree with you too about what you said about 3FC and the people here. You should be a writer, you have such a wonderful way of putting feelings into words.

Patti – I won’t say don’t worry about your WI on Friday because I worry every time I am due to step on those scales, I hate the things. Try to stay confident though, you are doing so well and it’s time for the FFM to pay you a friendly visit.

Nelie – sorry to hear you have been in a bit of a funk lately, I hope that your post here is a sign that things are looking up

I like the sound of all of your mini goals, they are all very reachable goals and you will feel so proud of yourself as you reach each one.

Missy – if I remember correctly you lost a LOT of weight really quickly didn’t you? I am sorry you have had a stall, but perhaps when the lbs start shifting again you will have another burst of good weight loss. Hang in there, you will lose those 10 lbs before Halloween

Amy – oh yeah Richard is a real funny guy, I had quite a few giggles doing some of the moves today. He even made me feel a bit emotional when he was doing the cool down. He kept saying stuff like you’re worth it, you can do this for you, you are a wonderful person etc etc. I know he was speaking generally not to me personally, but it still got me a bit teary eyed, daft aren’t I,

You said “I know 1 weekend of bad eating isnt what got me here so it stands to reason that 1 week of good eating isnt going to get me away from here”. That is so very true. When I think of how much weight I have lost and how I still need to lose the same again I sometimes feel a bit frustrated at how long it will take. BUT then I think similarly to what you said, about how long it took me to get this big and that in retrospect it’s only going to take a fraction of the time to lose it, even it that’s a couple of years. I can do this, you can do this, and we will do this

Glad to hear you are having a great day today

Luan - too funny about your invite to your guy’s place once the kitchen is done. After 15 years of waiting I hope it’s going to be the best meal you have ever eaten

Ok so no major romance just yet, not dating, but not not dating I just hope one day he works up the nerve to grab you and give you the most passionate kiss you have ever had

Kimberly – oh boy I hear you on the cost of clothes and how you don’t really want to fork out on new stuff that won’t fit you in a few months time! As I think I said in my last post, it’s darn expensive to lose weight, but very worth it

Ouch that’s expensive $700 to get your car fixed. It sounds like you can’t be without it though, so it’s definitely money you need to spend. I hope you do get it back tomorrow.

Annie – ok I have my invite, but I still promise not to just turn up. Can you imagine it, every time somebody knocks at your door you might think it’s me Nah, if and when I make it to your neck of the woods I will ring you and say, directions please, I am at the nearest airport

[COLOR="Magenta"]Brenda – so sorry you had such a horrible day in work Good for you saying you will take your frustrations out by going swimming. Much better than pigging out

Oh boy, you must have been stressed out to have forgotten to go pick up the machine. Once you do get it are you going to start using it that night, or are you having to build yourself up to getting started on it. It will be lovely if as the weight comes off you won’t have to use the machine anymore

Katt – are you ok? I hope you are reading posts even if you don’t have time to write any. Have you ever watched the Disco Sweat DVD right to the end, and seen where all the people that take part dance up an aisle of people and you get to see their name and how much weight loss they have had. I was so happy when I saw them, especially the big ones dancing their way along the aisle looking so proud of themselves and happy. I was talking to Sharon earlier and she said that the guy who has lost the most weight, the 155 lb loss, has actually gained back ALL the weight. He even seriously considered taking his own life because of it. Such a shame

Xena – haven’t heard from you in a few days, are you ok? Let us know how you are doing when you get the chance

Ok I better make a move, the series finale of Lost is about to start and I have to concentrate on what’s going on Take care all and bye bye until tomorrow,

Hugs,

Ammi
  • Sharon- I hope you had a great work out today!

Misti- Awesome NSV! Doesn’t it feel great when other people notice your successes? Enjoy the support group at church.

Michelle- Just sticke with it- over time you’ll building up some amazing strength.

Brenda- I’m sorry to hear about your frustrating day at work, but look at your success! You are working off your stress in the pool! YAY!

Ally- Congratulations on the comments from your grandma and aunt. I bet that had to feel great.

Ammi- Awesome job with the workout today. How motivating!

Lilion- I’m sorry to hear about the ebay experience. I hope it all works out. I’ll also keep your nephew in my prayers.

Valerie- Good Luck with the Curves 6 week challenge. I love your motivation! I’m sure you will hit your 20 lb mark!

Nelie- I love that you are setting realistic goals. Good luck with the 10lbs for the wedding!

Melissa- Good luck with the Halloween goal. Just remember, holding at a weight isn’t always a bad thing! It’s better than the weight coming back to hang out with you for awhile.

Amy- I agree, this forum is motivating. Even if I don’t have time to post, I do try to read. I really need to join the exercise thread to get a kick in the pants with that!

Kim- I’m sorry to hear about your car. I do hope your test went well!

Today has been a decent day. I’ve done good with my eating. I think I am going to spend tonight with my kitten. Maybe take her out for a walk. Tomorrow she goes to the vet to get spayed. I’m not sure what I’m going to do for supper. I actually need to swing by the grocery store to pick up some more bagged salad. I have been going through it like crazy lately. Not that it is a bad thing, but I’m not sure why… but I have been craving salad lately. I want the freshness of it- which keeps me from wanting dressing on it. Like I said… not a bad thing at all.
  • Ammi i hope you are right but i seem to be in a rut with my weight. but got to just keep on keeping on~
  • Lillion - I gasped out loud when I read the story about your nephew. What a tragedy for him to lose a hand. I really hope the docs can save his other one. Gosh, it's just so sad that the foolish mistake of a young person resulted in such a high price paid. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Ammi - Here I am! I am doing OK, thank you for asking. I still can't seem to get totally OP for more than a couple of days at a time. I am trying to be patient with myself but it is hard. I know I am holding onto bad behaviors for comfort or protection so it's going to take some time to get past that. On a positive note, I did get up early before work this morning and do my Richard Simmons Blast & Tone DVD. Back when I was exercising consistently I always did it before work. That just works better for me because I get it done and out of the way before anything else in life can interfere with my plans. But due to working long hours, etc, I had fallen out of my routine of going to bed early so that I could get up at 5:00 to exercise. Since I have slowly been setting some better boundaries at work I am finally just starting to make it home consistently by around 6:00 each night and am finding it easier to get to bed earlier. I am really hoping that reclaiming my life from work will bring the balance that I need to spend time taking care of myself....sleeping, exercising, shopping for healthy food, cooking, etc. Oh, and congrats to you being down another pound and doing your Disco DVD. I have that one too and I feel like a big clumsy oaf trying to do it.

Nancy - I am sorry you are having BF struggles. I can completely empathize with your situation as I went through it with my ex-hubby. I think you are wise to set your limit. The thing is is that it is HARD for people to change. And I think (just my opinion here) that people do not change unless THEY want to change. They may try to change because someone else wants them to (my hubby did) but unless the drive for change comes from within they usually fall back to their old habits. You can even compare spending problems to eating problems. Just think how difficult it is for you, and all of us, to overcome our old habits. How much harder would it be if you were trying to change simply because your BF wanted you to? I would venture a guess that the reason for your success is because of your own internal desire to change, not because someone else is pressing you to. Just something to think about. You deserve to be with someone whose goals are aligned with yours, who adds happiness, security, and trust to your life. If it's what you want, then I hope your current BF will find it within himself to make the changes he needs to. But if he can't or won't, I hope you are able to make the decision that is best for you. Life is too short to spend it trying to deal with that kind of self-imposed financial stress....or any other kind of self-imposed stress for that matter. Hang in there girl.

Not much news to report for me. I am trying to decide whether or not to keep my membership to the Y. I rarely go so I am basically flushing $26/month down the toilet each month. If I do drop the membership I will either just continue to exercise on my own by walking and doing DVD's in my living room until I feel more up to a "real" gym. I am also considering rejoining Curves. I actually did Curves for about a month a while back. I had ambivalent feeling about Curves so I would need to ponder that some more before I decided for sure. Anyway, off to watch Dancing with the Stars now. Go Emmitt!!!!!
  • Hello... just a quick hello I will be back later after I get the kids to bed. I also need to take some updated pictures.