Not just any group of turkeys!!! (Floozies #94)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
View Poll Results: What is the most difficult time of day for you in controlling your appetite?
As soon as I wake up!
0%
Mid-morning (10:00-11:00)
0%
Mid-afternoon (2:30-4:00)
14.29%
Afternoon--between school/work and supper
57.14%
Right before bedtime
21.43%
You mean there are supposed to be easy times????
7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
  • GREAT JOB ALLISON!

SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!
  • Allison, I have a friend on another group who made it for me. It is pretty, isn't it? The only difference is, with the original before she added my name, the rhinestones would glitter and flash.
  • Gdean- She is living with her aunt and much happier , she used to have to babysit and take care of her mom before now she can be a kind. Thanks for your conern.

Everyone else- Thanks for everything. xoxo
  • Lookey--I finally got my OWN doggies on my avatar. No more "generic" lab!
  • Such Sweeties Allison!
  • Allison - your dogs are beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS on the Weight Loss
    Vouge - you sound like you have it together. Don't worry about the cruelty of others. There will always be people in life like that. Ingore them and know who you are inside - such a beautiful young spirit you have.
    I weighed in at WW today I finally lost - after weeks of gaining and not being able to get back on program.
    I lost 1.4 lbs this week. I must say I am proud of myself.
    It is such a struggle to keep on track.
  • Busy, busy day here today! I spent the whole day at Aunt Hazel's doing yard work...I mowed, push mowed, pulled weeds, cut back flowers, trimmed all the hedges and raked and hauled away all the trimmings! Quite the workout!!!

Tomorrow I'm doing the same thing all over again here at home! I really need to get things ship shape before Tim's brother and sister-in-law get here next week.

Cheryl ~ Welcome back!

Crystal ~ Welcome to the group! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Ali ~ Congratulations on meeting your September goal...and early no less! Way to go!!!

Monica ~ Dieting and quitting smoking at the same time is not easy! I wish you lots of luck!

Vogue ~ Hugs to you! The teen years are hard no matter what size you are...I wouldn't relive those years for all the money in the world! Hang on to those friends who are true and love you for who you are on the inside...they are the ones that you will be able to count on for the rest of your life.

Janice ~ Way to go on your loss this week! You are really on the right track now!

Gayle ~ How are things going at your house? Has Allison gotten her braces yet?
  • Thank You
    Good evening everyone. Thank you all so much for the welcome.
    I did pretty good today, although there was a fundraiser event for my work, a private school, at cici's pizza. I didn't do as terrible as I could have and did great all day long. I went walking and jogging at the park today, ate Subway for lunch.
    Okay, well I have a baby crying at my legs and I need a shower.
    I'll check in in the morning.
    Thanks again so much.
    Have a great night.
  • claps for cole and allison ( for getting her own dogs on her avy hahah)

Thanks suzy I will hang on forever. i think cause of that period of my life I cherise friendship more than anything else on earth.

crystal did I give you a welcome? well here ...bonjour, hola, jambo, hello, hi, yo , wazzap, kazumtite? haha welcome crystal
  • Off to work, so no time to post this morning!

Crystal, I remember the days of trying to get something done with a crying baby. I hope you were able to get your shower and rest.
  • Coles--thanks and congratulations on the 1.4 pounds lost! Doesn't it feel good to be going in the right direction again!!!
    SuzyMc--wow, what a workout! You must have been exhausted!!!
    Crystal--I feel for you. My kids are way past the crying stage, but I remember how difficult it could be to get things done (like exercising) but it sounds like you've got it all together!
    Vogue--thanks!!!!
    Gayle--hope your day at work goes well. That's where I am now!
  • Sorry that I don't have time to catch up with everyone. I haven't even the time to read the last thread yet.

What is up with me the last few days.......let's see......I have started spanish classes, I am a victim to spending 2-3 hours a day at the Y taking classes working out at the gym, aqua and swimming, plus I am walking there and back.
    It has cooled off so I am spending less time outdoors. I guess that is why I am at the Y more.
    Time to get my Shrimp Linguine started.

Have a good one everyone.
  • Janice, CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! YIPPEEE!!! Goal in no time at all!

Vouge, do you take your lunch to school or just try to make wise choices?

Allison, I can't believe you are so close to goal. Must be an awesome feeling!

Dee, Spanish? Are you doing this through an adult education class? With two beef packing plants in our town, we are now the minority. I should learn to speak Spanish, but not going to at this point.

Chrystal, how did your day go!

Where the heck are Shelley & Shelley? They check in EVERY day??
  • Welcome, Crystal!

Sorry I've been MIA. I have had to work late because the other lady that is the director of the after school program has been sick. I"ll be working late again both today and tomorrow. I am going in for a Dexascan on Monday (even though it's Yom Kippur-I'll go after services.) My best friend's husband, who works at my GI's office said I need to get one, since I have had UC for so many years and because of my age. It should be interesting to see if that has anything to do with my foot and running problems.

Janice-Yay! On the WI!! I'm so proud of you.

Suzy-Would you PLEASE come mow my lawn? It's so high because of all the standing water. BTW, I had an Aunt Hazel that I adored. She passed away a few years ago.

Gayle-Thanks for posting everyday and keeping us going.

Sorry I had to make this short, but I really need to get my booty in gear and off to work!
  • Good Morning on this Tremedous Thursday
    Hello all. Thanks for the extra welcomes.

alinnell- I'm glad by the sound of it you think I've got it all together. That means my plan is working... . Hope you're doing well.

gdeann- well my youngest is 20 months, so I'm hoping those crying days are almost gone. That's why the mornings are the only times I'm online, usually, becuase they're all asleep.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. After work, I'll go jog around the park, then go to walmart. After picking up the kids and cooking/eating dinner, my oldest has a redo soccer game from last Saturday. So I'll try to check back in in the morning.

Have a blessed day!