New WW Product-Fruities

• Has anyone tried these? I like them. For those of you not familiar with them, it looks like a pack of gum, there are three packs that come together for $2 here. There are 3 flavors: Strawberry, Blackberry and Lemon. They are kinda like gummy bears. The package does say excess consumption may have a laxative effect but I haven't experienced that yet. They are kinda hard and chewy and take a while to get down. They are wrapped individually. I think that are great to take to work..just wondered what others thought about them?

Stay safe
    God Bless America

Setina
  • mmmmmmm....
    We have had there here for quite a while and the flavours we have are Strawberry, Blackberry, Orange, Lemon, Liquorice, and Tropical. A pack of three (same flavour) costs £1.25. They are half a point per tube and are really usefeul when you crave something sweet. My favourite at the moment is Strawberry (but the tropical is very nice too) and I have not yet suffered any effects of excessive consumption!!!
  • Hi BFB

I hope we get more flavors too. I like the Strawberry too. I haven't had that excessive consumption problem either
    Have a great day!

Setina
  • I think someone is sending me a pack in a box!

Of course I had better shut up since I have not mailed a certain box either!

These poor boxes may never make it to their new homes. But really this weekend I promise.

P
  • What store can they be found in?
  • Bus Driver my understanding is they are only at meeting centers. I have not seen them in WI yet.

But I tried a product that sounds pretty similar. In fact Watermelon and I were talking about them today.

They are called Body Smarts. They are chews (like a starburst) They come in a variety pack of banana, cherry, raspberry. Now here is the best part.

10 chews are 2 POINTS
    100% Vitamin C
    30% calcium.

I really like them.
  • They remind me of Starbursts - I think they are wonderful!!