Sv & Nsv

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am trying not to get to brag to much yet because I am afraid that one pound will hear me and come back with another pound friend but I finally hit 60 lbs lost!!!

Also yesterday a friend and I went shopping to look for some winter clothes (its getting really cold here ) and I tried on a pair of jeans that I thought were really cute.
    Well I grabbed a 12 and my friend grabbed me a size 9. I told her that she was nuts there was no way, not yet especially in juniors!!
    The pair of 12's that I tried on were way TO big!! I was gonna go grab a 11 and she begged me to try on the 9's and THEY FIT!! With a little room to spare! I couldn't tell you the last time I was in a single digit!
    I started this journey in Jan 06 weighing 209 wearing a size 22 and here it is 9 months later at 149 in a size 9.
    I was so happy about actually doing something I never thought I would do.
    I don't think that I could or would have made it this far without THIS site!!!!
  • OMG, Sli! That is absolutely fantastic! What plan are you on? It certainly is working for you!
  • So happy for you!!! Yeh, I wanna know what plan you were on to. That is an Amazing transformation.
  • Sli - no way, thats amazing! Do you have pics to share????
  • That's fantastic! You've obviously worked really hard, so I hope your treating yourself (a non-food treat, of course!)
  • Thats awesome Sli. What a great accomplishment and congrats on the new jeans.
  • That is fantastic on both accounts. Thanks for sharing the great news. I know what you mean about the sizes, it makes you feel so darn good. Congrat's.
  • wow - thats amazing. And I must know what plan you are on... we started around the same weight and I started exactly 1 month after you, and I am far from 60 pounds gone! what in the world are you doing? haha
  • 60lbs!!!and size 9!!!!wow i am so happy for you.and alittle envious lol.you have worked for this and you enjoy it.congrats girl!You are certainly an inspiration.
  • Post pics.....please?!? WTG, you are doing great! In only 9 months
  • Congratulations!!! Isn't it wonderful to get to shop in the juniors section again! I know what you mean about the size 22, I never bought a size 22 but my 18's wouldn't go on my fat butt 5 months ago!!! Now I can wear 9's and mostly misses size 8. It is so liberating!!! Not to mention ego building.
  • wow way to go. I am a pound off from 60. I can't wait I think the end of the week I might hit it. I got my littl;e freind for a few days so we will see.

Hearing and seeing the great results helps me stay motivated and think I might be able to see I would be happy with a size 12. I started at 252 and way a size 22. I can get in some 14 now. at 60 pounds , HUMMMMM whats the math do you think I will see a size 12. I can't remember waering that size so I have no idea what weight I should be to be that size.

Pictures would be great.
  • Sli, I'm soo happy for you!! I can feel your excitement. Great job and keep it up!
  • Thank you everyone for all the great encouraging words!!!
    As for what I have done to get where I am is nothing really different than everyone else.
    I am a very strick calorie counter, I never eat after 10 p.m, I like to walk.
    As for pictures, I promise as soon as I can I will put them on here again. I have to get them shrunk down so that they fit.
    I have snacks which are those 100 calorie snack packs and some of them are really good.
    I really do account this site for most of it! All the encouraging stories and knowing that there is someone there understanding what I am going through to either kick me in the butt or to pick me up if I fall.
    So THANK YOU again ladies for all the kind and great words!!
  • Wow Sli! That is so awesome and so inspiring! I probably haven't been in a size 9 since I was 9 years old! lol I think this site is definitely going to keep my going, with all the wonderful inspiration. Congrats! WOOHOO!