I Quit!!!

• Smoking that is! I'm on day 3 without a cigarette. Although I have only been smoking again since May after having quit for 2 years, this time has been more difficult on my body. I feel horrible actually! But, I haven't even been tempted. I think this is a good step towards good health again!

Just wanted to share!

I'm also reading 8 Weeks To Optimum Health by Andrew Weil M.D. I am looking forward to its approach. It is not a diet, it's a step by step approach to a lifestyle change, really appealing to people of all kinds, not just people who think they are fat. It takes new steps every week. I haven't finished reading the intro yet, but I am sure I'll keep you chicks posted.
  • Congrats on quitting smoking! It's tough, but it's incredibly better for you.
  • Great job on quitting smoking!! You'll feel soooooooo much better in no time! Way to go on making that committment.
  • WTG!! That's a great step forward. I know it got harder for me to quit every time I did it... Last time I quit (March 05) I remember thinking I would have been better off if I had never quit/started/quit/started for six years, because it was SO easy the first time and was so much more challenging the last time! Good luck and remember we're here for you!!
  • Congrats! Thats one of those awesome things people never realize how hard it actually is... And that book sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out
  • as one quitter to another.. congrats!
  • Congratulations!
  • Way to go! I quit back in January after smoking for about 3 or 4 years. I know it's not easy but totally worth it. Congrats!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • I saw the title, and your name and thought - YES! She's done it!

Congrats stephanie! I am coming up to my 6 month mark and have been doing well. Its amazing how I can go for days without thinking about wanting a cigarette now - the inclination is less and less.

Good job!