Kudos to Norma

• I just want to say that Norma is the most awsome cook on this planet!! She can make a menu, ANY menu fit for dieters with no pencil!! LOL she gave me a recipe to replace my family's mashed potato craze and it was awesome!!

Now, originally I wanted to keep all contents of the post a secret because I figured they would see it and not want to eat it...especially my husband.

Well, at the dinner table they all loved it. Hubby said that he saw what was in the post and was completely prepared to tell me to never make that dish again but to his surprise it was delicious!!

I hope Norma doesn't mind, but here is the recipe

3 cups cauliflower
    One 5oz potato
    water, about a cup.

I also added, to my water, herb ox chicken bullion.
    You just cook on med. until vegies are fork tender and then mash them all up with the mixer. Salt and pepper to taste and butter if you use it.

Great stuff!!

THANKS NORMA!!
    Tiffany
  • What a wonderful compliment to your MIL and friend. Thanks for sharing.
  • Tiffany: You are a turkey!!!!!! You don't tell people things like that in a thread. If you must talk about me send PM or post at the bottom of another thread, preferably at the bottom of the page. You are something!! Besides, I think you are biased!!!! I got an email from Cooking.com and your scale shipped today. I'll let you know when I ship it to you. Now, try and behave yourself!
    Love Ya
    Norma
  • The recipe sounds so good! i am going to have to try it sometime...when no one is in the kitchen watching me cook, which is almost always. We seem to eat a lot of mashed potatoes too! Thanks for sharing TIFFANY and NORMA for the recipe!