Mini-Victory....I resisted the dreaded donut!

• Okay, so it's not a mini-goal, but I had to celebrate my mini-victory for the day!
    My biggest weakness is co-workers bringing snacks and sweets for everyone. This morning, there were donuts for everybody. I could smell them, I even glanced at them. They were glazed, my fav. I could see the icing just shining on them.
    And I walked away! WooHoo! *pat on the back*

Not to mention, my hubby decided to eat a reeces peanut butter cup, you know the "Big Cups"....well he ate it in the car,and the smell was so strong of the sweet chocolate. He was just chomping away as we sat next to each other. I would glance over at it, and the chocolate was melting, and he peanut butter was oozing out. Then when he finished, he licked his fingers, but the smell still was in the car. I had to open the window to get the smell out. I wanted to ask for a bite, but I resisted, and I was happy about that too! But I still shot him the evil eye for being so bad to me!
  • Yes! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • That's AWESOME! Your willpower is amazing, and every time you resist temptation your willpower grows stronger...good for you!
  • Wow! Very good on your NSV! Congrats!
  • WTG!!!
    Even though its hard to resist sometimes doesn't it make you feel like you are doing a great job! It makes you so proud of yourself!!
    Congrats!