Starting Over...Once Again

• Well tomorrow I'm starting over again, I'm so tired of being this weight and being self conscious and unhealthy, I never really noticed the affect on my health before but lately I've been getting some chest pains and I've noticed how easily I'm tired and out of breath - from doing the easiest things, like walking up the stairs. I have felt so hopeless so many times before and I've always given up, but this time I'm going to try sooo hard, I say it everytime but this time I'm going to try really hard to eat healthy and exercise, and if I screw up on one day I'm going to get right back on track instead of giving up like I always do! Anyway here are my terrible before pictures...when I looked at these I was shocked at the size of my stomach and my thighs... My first mini-goal is to lose 20lbs by January 1 2007. I'm going to try to post on my blog and keep accountable to myself, my boyfriend is also going to help me by helping me eat healthier and making sure I exercise.

• Hi Trixie....starting over takes courage. I start over all the time. The day you give up is the day you should worry.

How are things at home? Are you still in your BF's parents' house?
  • Trixie - you can do it! And I think 20 pounds is a very good goal! Just work hard and you will make it. Good luck