Thank you to all of our friends around the world...

• I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of our friends from England, Canada and beyond. The images I saw on television last night made me realize just how small the world can be. During times like these, that means a lot.

Love to you all...

M'Chelle
  • I agree. Many nations are greiving with us, and i do want to say thank you for all your support and love that has been extended to the families.
  • I agree... I'm so touched by the entire world coming to stand beside the United States at this time. It's just amazing...

If you haven't seen this website - please go have a look. They're photos from all over the world of people in sympathy for the U.S. - very, very touching...

http://www.plur.net/thankyou/

Peace & Goddess bless,
    Terri
  • There has been a tremendous outpouring from people all over. On our radio station they read a letter from a company in Taiwan who sells their goods here to a company in MA. The letter said (and I paraphase) Here is our invoice for $37,000.00 for "x" products. Please do not send us the money but send the money to help out the people in New York City. I cried. Taiwan has its own economic problems and I am sure that was a sacrafice for that company. People can be wonderul

Flags were all over today. People at the mall had on red, white and blue ribbons. I have attached a flag as my avatar. Have to thank my "chat" buddy Linda for sending it and helping me upload it.
  • I agreee that is makes me tear up at the support and assiatnce that has come as a result of this tragedy.
    SO My deep felt thanks
  • Ditto!

It is amazing at how the world has come together....thank you to everyone.
  • With so much going on in the world lately, I wonder how everyone here is feeling about it. The world and how we view it has changed so much since the 11th. How do you all feel?
  • I am still hurt and disillusioned and still wondering what is going to happen next. I still have faith though that things will come out OK. (my rose tinted glasses)
  • I think were all scared and have many reasons to be. I cannot even finish reading a newspaper without tears coming to my eyes. Who would have ever thought?
    I think we all were awoken..I am certainly looking at life and how I live my life much differently.

If we didn't know life was precious before, we certainly know now.