Everyone Weigh In 09/08/06

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time once again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join; just jump in whenever your regular weigh in day rolls around.

Me: Just got back from a week's vacation. Haven't unpacked, haven't weighed myself. But I know it can't be good news. Going to hold of weighing until next week yet again. But even then, I'm not really expecting good things.
  • I know how you feel, I went to Texas over Labor day weekend for 5 days and gained 2.5-3 pounds. Gads. So I'm at 190, again, **cry**
  • Well im down to 174 thats a loss of 3lbs from last week. I am really proud and happy cause until i found this place i wasnt going anywhere. I kept getting mad after having my son tht i wasnt losing any weight just staying the same and they kept saying give it 9 months it took that long to gain it. *first of all i only made it 8 months and second of all they are stupid doctors cause my son was 15 months old at this time. * hes will be 19 months old next friday *me ill be 24yrs on wed.* and ive lost 34lbs now 24 to go then i have to reevaluate. good luck everyone else with your weight loss.

misty
  • Another pound gone!!! Hello 130s
  • Ive stayed the same 154 Havent moved for a couple of weeks now, I need to get strict again.
  • Yay I am down one pound this morning! I had one on 9/2 but think I reported it last week; not sure.
  • I am on the brink of 222-221.5 I have been having a hard time. My DH is out to sea and the boys are driving me nuts! But I am down from 228.5 on 8/13 so that is a plus!
    Hopefully I will have a loss this week! Good luck!
  • Down 3 pounds to 197. Been quite a while since the scale didn't go over 200.
  • I'm down 3.5 pounds from last week to be 183 this morning.
  • This morning's weigh in showed a loss of 3.6 pounds...YIPPEE!
  • I lost 3 lbs. this week
  • You girls are doing AWESOME!!!!!!! Keep up the great work. I'll post my weight tomorrow.
  • Newbie Checking In
    Hello There!

I'm new to the forum so please excuse any boo-boos!

I'm weighing in at 193.6

Started South Beach on 7/18/06 to help my heart! Scolded by Dr. about Cholesterol and BP! Now am off BP meds and awaiting my bloodwork for the Cholesterol!!!
  • Welcome, Deb! I hope you find the new thread I post each week to be a useful tool in reaching your goals. I do believe it's helping me.
  • I'm down 5 for the week and I'm happy :carrot