Yay Me!

• Ok, I thought my meezly 13 Lb's or whatever I've lost was really not a good thing, like "what kind of difference could it possibly make?" Well my Mom found a pic of me in February, just before I start this process, and then one of me from a few weeks ago, and I couldn't believe it! It has made a difference! I guess when you see yourself in the mirrior everyday, you sometimes don't see the changes as much as others do.

Here's the proof!

• That's a great change!! I can definitely tell the difference.
  • Wow that is amazing! Congrats...you should feel great about yourself!!! P.s. great new hair color!!!
  • I can see the difference! You look great!!! I also love the hair change
  • Thanks! My weight hasn't budged since the beginning of the summer, so hopefully I can get back into this....and get to my goal by Christmas at least. I'm a very slow loser...not "sore loser"....Slow...not sure why...any suggestions on how to speed it up?

As for the hair colour... I wanted change, and change is definately what I got. When I first dyed it, I didn't even leave it on for as long as they said to, and it came out VERY Purple!!! Thankfully it's tamed down now.
  • You look great!
  • I can definetly see a change, congrats!
  • woah... you actually look a bit like my friend steph.

and you look wonderful! congratulations!
  • Big difference in your face!

I love the hair! What did you use?
  • yay you! there is a big difference!
  • Congratulations! .It's really impresive.
  • Redlight: I used Lorel Feria #41 Rich Mahogany. I liked it, but I have a few complaints with it, it washed out REALLY fast...like maybe 5 weeks. and when I first did it, it came out dark purple.
  • Your hair looks like mine now! It's a beautiful color, if I do say so myself. Then again, I'm biased.

I can definitely see the change - your face is less round, more defined. I betcha the rest of you looks great too!
  • Wow see what a difference there is, btw love the new hair color as well.
  • Great Job-love the side by side! you can really see the difference!

Keep up the great job!