New from GA

• Hi,

I just joined the site today and am excited about it! I looked at a few of the posts to see if I wanted to be a part of this and was very encouraged. So, here I am. I have been doing WW for about 7 weeks now and have lost 9lbs! I feel like I should have lost more by now, but I am not giving up. My problem lately is that I feel hungry most of the time but I am trying to stay within my points and not use my weekly bonus points. I succeeded in doing that the first couple of weeks but I am finding it very difficult now. I do walk at least three miles a day and drink my water. Just figured I could get some encouragement here and maybe some pointers as well.
  • Hi and Welcome! I understand wanting to loose weight fast, but it is healthier to loose 1-2 pounds per week. I know the feeling with being hungry. I am just about to start my 4th week and this past week has been hard. In fact I even gave into my cravings on Sat. and had a bad day calorie wise. This is a great place to find support and inspiration.
  • Hey Georgia...from Georgia!
    Welcome to 3fc I love it I have lost lots but still have more to go....If you want to talk more just pm me....I love to chat.
  • Thanks for the welcome and the encouragement! I went to lunch (hospital cafeteria) and they had WW applesauce cake for 4 points, but I really think it was more than that. It was huge! But I keep asking them if they are doing the right sizes and following the recipe and they say they are, but I still think I need to count it as double points.