oh the little things that make us happy!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've lost my first 5lbs!!
    It's coming off slowly, but it's coming off
  • Yippppeeeeeee! Good for you! Congratulations! You are on your way!
  • Thats great! Congrats!
  • Congratulations
  • Wow, congratulations. That first 5 lbs. is a great milestone, it shows you are on your way. WTG.
  • WTG, that is awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • It's the small victories that help! Pretty soon, they'll all add up. Great start!
  • thanks guys feels silly being happy over 5lbs when some of you have lost soooo much, but ah well
  • Congrats!! Hey, believe me, we've all celebrated every pound we've taken off too! It's (almost ) just as much fun to celebrate someone else's. Keep it up!
  • We were all there once do not feel silly .I still get excited over 1 pound.lol
  • Don't feel silly about 5 lbs. It's a great feeling! Congrats!
  • Every pound gone makes you feel that much better....go to the grocery store and just pick up a five pound bag of potatoes......it's a lot!
  • I get excited at every pound too! LOL I actually CRIED when I "hit" 60 gone. Tonight at the fitness center I picked up two 30 pound weights... wow those things were HEAVY; and that is how much I no longer have to carry around every minute of every day!
  • Awesome!

Thank of it this way- none of us would have lost what we did if we didn't lose that first 5 lbs. And then we were so enthralled by seeing the scale go down that we kept up with it. You're off to a great start!
  • thanks everyone