Whats cookin' for supper?

You're on Page 6 of 16
Go to
  • I ended up with italian sausage.
  • Tonight, I'm going to try a new recipe called a taco bake. It 's got a "pizza crust" made with 3 eggs and 4 oz. of cream cheese and shredded cheese on the bottom. It sounds so good.
  • Sunday 9/24 supper is:

Meatballs & Zucchini W) Tomato sauce

BB
  • chicken!!!

I go these low carb 5 net acrb ice cream bars fir my atkins diet and I have to say i really feel like I am cheating when I eat em.
  • We had broiled pork steaks and green beans for dinner.
  • I had chicken
  • 9/25 Supper

Steak with 6 asparagus and mashed cauliflower[potatoes]

Hugs BB
  • We had hamburger steak, squash and salad.
  • I am putting a roast in the crock pot to cook for dinner tonite. Salad and green beans to go with it.
  • 9/26 supper:

baked ham with s/f syrup,green beans & portabella salad w) dress.

Hugs BB
  • Silent Observer who recently became a member!
    Hey there!
    For the past two months I have been reading your posts. I have to thank you for all of your ideas. They have been very usefull. I figured that perhaps one day I could return the favor and provide you with some insight as well. Unfortunitly I dont have too many tips today ..but will fill you in when I have some
    I enjoyed the peanutbutter fudge brownies....They were an excellent tip. I added baking soda to make them rise.

I am trying to get used to the ****aki noodles but am finding it difficult. I prepared themas a mock chicken alfredo but didnt have muck luck. I will give it one more shot as an addition to meat sauce. But thatas it....if I dont like them Im giving up on that Tofu Wanna be Pasta!

Good Luck to All!
    Jenny

• 9/27 supper

d-salmon fillet with teryaki sauce,lemon herbed salad

Hugs BB
  • We had steak, salad and green beans tonite.
  • 9/28

d-Canadian Bennys[recipe from Food Network] with large bowl of kale.

BB
  • Hmmm I had Asparugus and Roasted Chicken.....Nothing to exciting.

Jenny