Did you lose weight in August?

• If so, would you consider clicking the link above (Click here and tell us!) and letting the sisters know? You COULD win a prize.

Thanks, girls. (no, you won't see my name there... but you will next month!)
  • No And I believe there were only a handful of BF days for me. And I've gotten September off to a BAD start.
  • I did, but I didn't keep track of how many pounds were in July, and how many were in August....

*sigh* my own fault.
  • nope i didn't lose any weight either

it's a bit artificial. they are going to rave about all the weight lost but there will be people here who lost no weight and people who put on weight. to be a "real" number it should take all that into account. sorry but i'm a scientist so i get annoyed at statistics that aren't accurate

jmtcw
  • And those of us who are maintaining. I didn't lose any weight, but I still weigh 127 - maintaining now for almost 19 months.
  • Quote: nope i didn't lose any weight either

it's a bit artificial. they are going to rave about all the weight lost but there will be people here who lost no weight and people who put on weight. to be a "real" number it should take all that into account. sorry but i'm a scientist so i get annoyed at statistics that aren't accurate

jmtcw
    I'm not sure why you felt the need to post those remarks, Sweet_Pea.
    The contest is meant to encourage the members. The sisters know as well as anyone here the trials of weight loss.
  • Quote: The contest is meant to encourage the members.
    And it DOES! I think it is wonderful of them to offer such incentives and encouragement... regardless of whether or not I win anything!!!!
  • It's not for statistics; it's just for fun and encouragement. People who did not lose will not post so there's no way it's for statistics. Lighten up.
  • Also...there are those who have lost and have not posted...such as myself-so it goes the other way, too. It is purely for fun and encouragement...not a census.
  • Quote: It is purely for fun and encouragement...not a census.
    And it IS fun too... LOL I was happy that I already lost a bit the first part of September rather than the last day of August just in case we do something similar again. I've got ONE pound at least. Of course I don't expect the forum to provide prizes every time but it is still good to check in and share and see how well we can do!!