What did you have for breakfast?

You're on Page 5 of 17
Go to
  • I had a red grapefruit followed by a one egg Western omelet made with peameal bacon, onion, peppers and a bit of cheese.
  • Hey Ruthie

protein/fibre shake, and a piece of spinach(from frozen) quiche
  • I had 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and 2 sausage patties.
  • I woke up late and didnt have time fdor breakfast so i grabbed a celerystalk on the way out.
  • This morning I had

scambled eggs in a L/C pitabread[5 net carbs]cream for tea.

Hugs BB
  • I had 2 eggs scrambled and 2 sausage patties. Left off the cheese this AM, I sure am not very creative with BF since I'm cooking for just myself.
  • I had a ham and cheese omelet!! YUM!!
  • 2 fried eggs was about all I had time for. Robin , do you have a recipie to your special shakes or do you just buy them?
  • I had my shake, but we bought a different brand than we usually do, and it has wayyyyyyyyyyy too much sweetener in it. I have a hard time getting it down in the morning
  • 4 paper thin slices of sugar free bacon (oscar meyer) and 2 scrambled eggs
  • vogue~ I buy the optimum nutrition double chocolate fudge protein powder, add 8 oz water and a heaping tsp of psyllium husk powder. Mix it all up, and drink fast before the fibre starts to absorb all the water Its delicious! 7 carbs, but 5 of those are fibre.

I think I'll have spinach quiche this morning.
  • Had a mock danish this morning, mmmmmmm.
  • You know I found some kind of a carb soultions chocolate shake mix I tried to make this afternoon and it was so gross, I couldnt bring myself to enjoy it!!! That sounds about the same too. No offense just after that experience it was so gross!!!

I had two fried egs with a slice of cheese in the midle
  • 2 scrambled eggs and 2 slices of this sliced bacon.
  • I was away from the house and didn't have any breakfast. Stopped and had a nice lunch. Grilled chicken and cabbage and some sugar-free chocolate pudding. (It was listed as 2 carbs at the restaraunt.)