Feeling Good

• I have reached a point where I am really feeling good about myself. I like that I am looking thinner to people I don't see daily. That and I can look at photos from the past 5 years and not cringe (because I don't look like that anymore - I used to cringe because, gasp, I did look like those photos, and I couldn't blame it on the camera).

I was looking for photos to put on my myspace page, and there were very few that I "approved". But since I am feeling so good (and the camera is back from the repair shop), time to let dh take some photos at the next event (I have lately FIRMLY been the one behind - and not in front - of the camera most of the time).

Friday is the first football game of the season! I have my cute booster shirt, and even got dh one to match. We will be so cute and stylin! And there will be photo taking. That and yearbook photos (yes, for teachers too) are next Tuesday.

Any body else finally not dreading having photos taken? Don't get me wrong, I am still far from my goal weight, but mentally I am feeling heaps better already. With other diets, I would always feel - I still have so far to go. But with this I feel - look how far I have come!
  • I've always dreaded it but hope to be over that soon! Congratulations on you success so fat and be sure to post pics when they happen.
  • Wow that's great! I hope I get to that point soon! How you feel now will probably be motivation for you to keep going throughout your weight-loss journey.
    Congrats and great job!