Help am I on the right plan The Gold Plan

• Does any one have a recent copy of the Menu Plan Kit? As I just found out from Shery that I was eating way too little and am now wondering if I am on the right plan at all. Because I dont go to the COD I rely on the wisdom of all you CHICKS.

After TO I was down to 176 and within a week was up to 180 today I weighed 178.5 and I am POP, Dont have TOM anymore...If anyone has a copy of the plans that you could send me or just the one I need. That would be great....

THank You all in advance

Bernadette
  • Are you exercising more than 2 hours a week? If yes, then you should be on the Blue Plan.

Anyway, I am on the Gold Plan and get:

2 Protein
    3 Fruit
    3 Veggie
    2 Starch
    1 Dairy
    1 Fat
    2 LA Lites (or Luna or Prias)
    Morton Lite Salt (for potassium)
    8 glasses of water
  • I am on gold as well. I do not use the lites so my portions are as followed

2 1/2 protien
    4 veggies
    3 fruits
    1 dairy
    1 fat
    2 starches
    3 condiments
    80 oz of H2O

I have an added 1/2 protien and 1 veggie since I do not use the lites. As far as fruit goes monitor what fruits you are eating. I know I gain/stay if I have more then 1 banana a week. Melons work best for me for loss...especially after TO.
    Hope that helps!

Krystal
  • Well that seems to be right, I think what I need is an actual copy of what is and is not allowed under each category. For example in my book it says 1 cup of lettuce is = to 1 vegetable, But I saw an update that some one posted that it is 3cups lettuce is = to 1 vegetable?!!?

Any help would help thanks to both of you for your input. Please add if you have more.

Bernadette
  • Quote:
    For example in my book ...
    What book do you have? I don't think the food items change from one color plan to the other -- just the quantities change. There's a lot of stuff in each category and way more than I could type in. I may be dreaming this, but I think some folks have bought the booklets on ebay - have you tried looking there?
  • My book says a vegetable serving is 1 cup raw or 1/2 cup cooked.

I saw the thing about 3 cups lettuce is 1 veggie and in my opinion that is wrong. That is a whole lot of lettuce. I have a 2 cup lettuce salad and I count it as 2 veggies and my COD agrees with this.
  • I posted about the 3 cups lettuce = 1 V. My COD gave me a handout (instead of a new book) because they said the dieticians made some changes and new books will be coming out with those changes.
  • I think it's just lettuce and if you have 1 or 3 cups it isn't going to affect your losses--unlike going over in starches. Whenever I go over in veggies I think about WW and their unlimited veggie rule--I'm pretty sure none of us got fat eating too many vegetables--I give my credit to snickers and chips!
  • My COD also said that lettuce (only) is 3 cups = 1 veg. A recent update from those elusive "Dieticians."
  • Yep. I've been counting 3 cups of lettuce as 1 serving of vegetables too!!