I'm new- Jaded Bio

• Name ~ Jennifer

Age ~ 35

Birthday ~ 25 of July

Occupation ~ Full-time Momma

General location ~ Michigan-U.S.A

Height ~ 5'9"

How much weight are you trying to lose ~ 115 lbs. (Iknow)

What type program are you following ~ Trying to eat healthy and think about what I eat.

What's your marital status ~ Married to a wonderfully HOT man!

Any children and grandchildren ~ 3~ Gab,18~ Austin,5~ Karter-16 months.

Tell us about your pets ~ A lovely, long-haired calico named LILA~ A white Dove named SOPHIE.

What are your hobbies and interests ~
    Scrapbooking,Reading, Collecting anything Retro pinup or Bettie Page, Tattoos, watching anything that has to do with Forensic science, Plastic surgery, hospitals, the mob, supernatural, or music.

What are some of your favorite movies ~GOODFELLAS, Parenthood, A Christmas Story, The Story of Us, When A Man Loves A Woman, anything with Blood and Gore

music ~ Metal, 80's, Alternative, Really anything that I think is good- which could be anything.

What made you decide to join the Jaded Ladies ~ Sounded like I could relate.

Other comments ~ I have another journal that explains a lot about what has been going on in my life now~ as well as some of my past. If anyone would like to visit and comment- please feel free.
  • A big to you, Jen! So glad you decided to join us. Btw, I'll merge your bio with the others after you've had a chance to see this post. That way, you'll know where it is. Like you, I'm 5' 9", and am from the midwest. I never knew anyone to have a dove for a pet. Bet that's interesting. Please join us in the Weight Loss and Chit Chat thread. That's where we do our daily talking. See you there!!