Planning for Sunday Aug. 20

• I stuck to plan yesterday, although for some reason I'm up .5 pound today. Probably just a water issue--no worries, since I know I stuck to plan

On to Sunday...
    • 3 eggs scrambled with salsa (drained, so really just the salsa veggies) and reduced-fat cheddar cheese
    • mixed nuts
    • egg salad--2 eggs, light Miracle Whip, ff mayo, and a bit of mustard
    • chicken--not sure how I'm going to cook it yet (yesterday ended up being leftover homemade chicken cordon bleu)
    I also actually got in my 8 servings of water yesterday (2 liters), which is an amazing accomplishment for me on a weekend! I will try to do the same today just in case I'm retaining any water for some reason
  • I ate a crap load of espresso caramels (its like a chocolate covered caramel but a tinge of espresso in the chocolate) yesterday and cookies but I didn't gain and I didn't feel very bloated either. Must've been the extra exercise yesterday!

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oats, cooked in half skim and half water, sweetened with splenda, 1/2 tsp of flax seed and 1/2 a banana mixed in

Lunch: giant butter croissant (yess!!) with some broccoli and mushrooms

Snack: clementine or nuts or yogurt

Dinner: a salad with romaine and cucumbers, french dressing (the 2 ingredient salad I call it), one serving of light bruschetta, steamed broccoli with garlic, and one whole pita (not wheat, but regular white flour)

If it all goes well, I'll be a happy camper.
  • Well, today's menu had already changed. I was feeling a bit ambitious for breakfast, so instead of just eggs, I also made some turkey sausages and bacon (center cut, 40% less fat), so my breakfast was much larger than anticipated. To help compensate, I'm cutting out the egg salad I had planned for later and instead will split my mixed nuts into two .25-cup servings so I can still eat 4 times throughout the day.
  • Lessee... I had...

B - 1 banana
    Water
    1/2 a french twist (30 cals)

L - chicken parmigiana @ Olive Garden (now you know why I starved for breffix)
    1/3 a chocolate gelato (would NOT recommend unless you are a serious diehard chocolate fan because that stuff is crappy)

S - 100 cal pack choco chip cookiez
    1 banana
    1 roasted corn

D - Pan seared salmon (can't wait - YUM!) with couscous and veggies

Dessert - 1 banana or apple. Maybe apple - haven't eaten that in a while.

Exercise - 6 miles in the park. Moderate walk.