Seeking a Buddy, 75+ to lose

• Hi, I'm msindy,
    I am 25 yr old mom and wife who is struggling with her weight.
    I finally reached that magical weight in my head that I NEVER wanted to reach....250!
    I recently went on vacation and NEARLY broke down in tears when I saw pictures of myself (but instead of crying I decided I am going to take action, so here I am)
    I am seeking a buddy that will be online frequently and someone who is seriously trying to lose. We can motivation and support other. I am ideally seeking someone in a similar situation (over 75lbs to lose, mother, mid 20's-early 30,s).
  • hey msindy, i too have over 75 lbs to lose. Im also a mother of 1, a 4 1/2 month old boy. Im 22 and Im following the weight watchers plan, but not going to meetings or anything. I am online for alot of the day and Id love to be your buddy, just send me a message!
  • msindy I also have 75 lbs to loose and am looking for a buddy or buddies I have 2 girls. I am 36 and married 10 yrs. I am looking for someone who I can talk with and share diet ideas with and someone who will be in this for the long hall. I work 3 pm to 11:30 pm so I am online during the day. If you would like to buddy up PM me. Sillymom
  • msindy....PS I am going on vacation in Nov and am scared to death