Officially under 300lbs! :)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • How FABULOUS!!! Cloud indeed!!
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work. It sure feels great, doesn't it?
  • Congratulations! I remember how great it was to get out of the 300s!
  • Oh, isn't it a FABULOUS feeling?! I was ecstatic to get out of the 300s, and recently, I almost re-entered them But remembering how hard I'd worked to get out of them in the first place drove me to get really serious and not allow myself re-entry So, remember this feeling!!!
  • You are doing amazingly well. Congratulations!
  • WTG
  • Woooohoooo Amanda! That is fantastic! Welcome to TwoTown!!! Yayyyyyyy for you
  • Amanda
    Congrats on making it out of the 300's! I hope to join you there soon
  • Quote: Congrats on making it out of the 300's! I hope to join you there soon
    Well it certainly looks as if that is a VERY good possibility in the near future! Congratulations!
  • Congrats, Amanda! How much longer on this phase of the program? 1 more week?
  • Thank you, everyone!!!!
    I know many of you say that I am an inspiration with my accomplishments, but really truly you guys all inspire me to keep going and it feels good know that I have many people cheering me on!!! THANK YOU!

Heather - this would be the last week, but the clinic we go to does not adhere to a strict 3 month fast. They try to individualize the plan to meet most specific needs. Right now, I am going to continue on for another month - assuming my lab work checks out alright (there was some concern with my liver enzymes, but everything seems to be alright now). I will still be going for follow-ups every 2 weeks.
    I feel really great - I feel better than I have in a long time. I'm happy again! LOL I physically feel great - not tired anymore, no physical hunger, no knee pain. Since school started, I've been able to get back in the gym for my strength training more often. Even at this weight, I feel normal again...I feel like ME again.

Here is a link to a previous thread with info about the program I'm doing: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86718