Need Motivation

• Hello Everyone... I am new to these boards, and I would greatly appreciate all the support. It has been a year since I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (George)... I was not chunky when I became pregnant (165 lbs), but @ the end of my pegnancy, I had balloned to 245 lbs. I lost 25 lbs in the past year. I am only 5'4''. I have a history of gaining and loosing weight. I had once reached 230 lbs and managed to drop to 140 lbs in a year or so. My son is now starting to walk. I want to have the energy to enjoy this stage. I have had my last sushi meal ( which is my weak point). I will start my diet and exercise routine on Monday. I am still not sure what exactly I will be doing, but I will @ least try to get 30 mins on exercise every other day. Did I forget to mention that I hate exercise . Anyway, please feel free to contact me with any suggestion or just to give support..........
  • welcome to the boards
    Welcome to the boards. This is a really great place and it will help keep you motivated plus it is a plce where you can learn and share. I am 26 and I don't have any kids. Battling my weight has been a struggle I have faced forever and I decided that this time I am going to succeed and lose the weight for good.

Welcome again and I hope you find this to be a friendly and supportive place.

Melissa
  • Hi Mary! Come and join us on the daily thread, it's the one that appears every day,usually witht he date or day of the week in the title.

Welcome!!!

Lolly
    xxx
  • Mary... Welcome. My baby will be 1 year in October, so I know where you are coming from. I am trying my hardest to lose the weight I put on during my PG. Come join us on the daily thread!!