New to this!

• Hey Everyone,

I just decided to go back on WW and an using books for a previous attempt at losing weight.

I gained 90lbs with my youngest child eight years ago and when all was said and done, I was 185lbs. I lost about a year ago but in the last 4 months have gained 20. I find myself tired, grumping and starting to get depressed.. so I decided to not let it control me anymore and here I am. I just know that you need support to do this.

Also, I find it hard to really eat healthy because I don't have a lot of money and am on a tight budget. Any ideas?

Here is my bio:

Alias/Name:Evie
    Hometown:San Francisco, CA
    Birthday:1/25/79
    Age (for those of us who don't like doing the math) :27
    Sign (for those of us who bite in astrology) :Aquarius
    Marital Statusivorced, in long term relationship
    Children:3
    Highest Weight:185
    WW starting weight (if applicable) :166
    Goal Weight (or size) :130 size 7
    Current Weight:166
    Height:5
    Education:In college
    Employment:Employed Full Time, Office Manager
    Hobbies:Reading, playing with kids, writing, etc.
    Favorite type(s) of Exercisesance, Tae-Bo (yes, Billy Banks got me!)
    Long-term Career goals:I will be out of college in about a year and plan on going on to get an MBA then worry about this.
    Pets: none
    How long have you been on-line:a few years
    Where do you see yourself in five years:thin!
    If you're on WW do you like it?:I do like it a lot but I think my books may be outdated and sometimes I do find myself going "no, it can't be that many points so it isn't" denial is a pain!

My name is Blump (obviously not my real name, but a fun nickname) and I have approximately 100 pounds to lose or more. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for 9 years and, in that time, I have gone from 125 pounds to 240! I know that realistically I may never be back down in the 120s, so my goal for now is 140. I would love to be able to do this within the next 1 or 1-1/2 years. My approach is the WW-At-Home kit, which I recently purchased. I will be officially starting on 9/1/2006, but thought I'd get a jump start the next few days to get ready.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Blump