where did the time go?

• I have just recently relized, I forgot what I was doing.

I have decided that with all the stuff I have going on this week I am going to start over on Sunday! This waiting period is no excuse for me to splurge, I don't think I have really been doing that, but I do need to recommit myself. I have had so much going on the last month or two my gym membership has been going almost unused and last night I noticed my food portion was a little to big, and this morning on my way to work it dawned on me that I never curled up my lip when I walked into the kitchen to see my husband making pancakes for breakfast. ( I love pancakes, I just hated the fact I had to limit my intake so I always cringed when he made them) so I at least have realized my wrongs.

Sunday I will be going to the grocery store and hitting the good stuff, and I am starting over! I am going to go back to visiting the gym 3 days a week, and I am going to concure this battle of the bulge!

I didn't forget you guys either, I am back! I am not sure why I stopped visiting the 3fc site. but I am back. and I am very excited to be back.

• Welcome back! You know what to do!